• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Stock suspension components

anthrax323

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys,

Looking to sell the following parts following my lift installation:

• 2x stock track bars - one factory, one TRW (double axle-side bushing on the TRW). TRW was purchased due to a personal misdiagnosis of a popping sound from the front end - turns out I had cross-threaded the axle-side bolt/nut and it wasn't tightened properly. Both in great shape.
  • 2x factory leaf springs. One would likely benefit from a new shackle-side bushing (bolt seized inside the bushing sleeve upon removal and rotated freely - bushing sleeve is likely no longer bonded to the rubber bushing). Otherwise in great shape, no sag.
  • 2x front coils, also in good shape.
  • 2x Monroe SensaTrac front shocks (stock height). Approximately 1 year old.
  • 2x Monroe SensaTrac load-adjusting rear shocks (coilovers). Will net a little over 1" of lift in the rear without load. Approximately 1 year old.
  • 1x brand new-in-box factory/stock upper control arm.
  • 2x stock upper control arms (one approximately 1 year old, the other unknown - likely original). All bushings in great shape.
  • 2x stock lower control arms. Bushings in great shape, likely original equipment.
  • 2x poly coil spring spacers (~1") bought from 4WheelParts, great shape.

Parts were removed from a 2001 XJ with approximately 150,000 miles. PM me with offers for any parts you're interested in... Need to free up space in the garage.

Updated list:

• 2x factory leaf springs. One would likely benefit from a new shackle-side bushing (bolt seized inside the bushing sleeve upon removal and rotated freely - bushing sleeve is likely no longer bonded to the rubber bushing). Otherwise in great shape, no sag.
  • 2x front coils, also in good shape.
  • 2x Monroe SensaTrac front shocks (stock height). Approximately 1 year old.
  • 2x Monroe SensaTrac load-adjusting rear shocks (coilovers). Will net a little over 1" of lift in the rear without load. Approximately 1 year old.
I believe I have a pair of stock control arms left, however, I don't recall whether they were the uppers or lowers (sold one set to someone a while back).

At this point, I'm willing to take any and all reasonable offers (and if you're broke, I'll give them to you for free). I'm moving back to TX next week and simply need to offload this stuff.

Located in NW Raleigh.

2x Monroe SensaTrac front shocks (stock height).
Approximately 1 year old.2x Monroe SensaTrac load-adjusting rear shocks (coilovers).
Will net a little over 1" of lift in the rear without load. Approximately 1 year old.I believe I have a pair of stock control arms left, however, I don't recall whether they were the uppers or lowers
if the control arms are upper add them if not I don't need them
how much for the shocks shipped to 10314?
how old or how bad are the leafs?
you can PM me a price if possible. thanks
my "new to me" XJ needs love that the PO never gave it.

Back