• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Stock 97+ CD player

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
I have a stock CD player/tape player/radio out of my 97 XJ. I pulled it because I opted to go with a flip out touch screen DVD player setup. This thing worked great when I pulled it and the only thing it had trouble with was it sometimes didn't like burned CDs but played probably 90% of the burned CDs I put in it and the ones it didn't like it still played most of the songs on the CD except for a couple. Remember it is a 97 and burned CDs where not that popular yet back then.

I am asking $30 for it and will ship it on your dime.

IMG_1220.jpg

good deal, I wish i had one again. My 3 year old wants to listen to her big sisters cassette tapes.

good deal, I wish i had one again. My 3 year old wants to listen to her big sisters cassette tapes.

I have another one from a previous Jeep 97+ but it doesn't have a CD player in it. It is just a Cassette/Radio combo not the CD/Cassette/Radio combo like pictured above.

I was just going to throw it away since I figured nobody would want one without a CD player in it but hey if your think you may want it we can work something out.

If not then I will keep an eye out for the CD one next time I am at Pull-A-Part there are quite a few 97+'s there.

Back