• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fs: lights, air box, half door projects, lift stuff etc etc

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to sell my hella 500's I have four one of which has a busted lens. Asking $50 for all those

Then there are 4 rectangle aux. Lights. Asking 20 for all four

Have some stock bits and pieces, and airbox, and some other stuff. Make an offer

I also have some lift bits, assorted stock leafs, steel 1" lift blocks, I think ZJ coils not sure but sat level with the lift blocks. Extended lca's and someother stuff. Make an offer

There is some other stuff too, I'll update tomorrow when I dig through the garage and take some pictures.

Ian

A friend of mine needs some stocker shock absorbers, you have some? And the aux lights, are they those Baja ones like at Wal-Mart or what? May be interested in both.

lights
DSC_0299.jpg

stock XJ and JK coils
DSC_0300.jpg

stock XJ and JK shocks
DSC_0301.jpg

what brand control arms?

stock, they are choped and boxed. measurement from eye to eye is 19" if memory serves right. good for 8" of lift.

and i know i told some of you i'd ship the lights. i'm going to eat my words cause i dont know if i'll ever get around to actually finding time to box them up and get quotes.

Back