• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS/FT

clayton3854

NAXJA Forum User
first off, no BS offers ppl i know what this jeep is worth and the time and money put into it so dont waste my time. im asking 7000 obo or will trade for a 2001+ 4 door truck

up for sale is a 4 door 1999 jeep cherokee sport, has somewhere between 135k-140k on it and runs perfectly fine no issues whatso ever. jeep has little to no rust, but has been wheeled so has the typical dings n dents n begining rust issues that a jeep thats been through everything and everything would have. heres a list of the mods and odds are ill forget some things but ill try and get them all

6.5" RC long arm kit
4.5" RC full leaf springs
2" adjustable RC rear shackles
6.5" RC front coil springs
RC pitman arm drop
IRO adjustable trac bar
unknown brand 1-ton OTK steering
rustys steering box brace
custom rock sliders
RC 6.5" series 2.2 shocks
lime green shock boots
custom hood vents
JCR steering box brace
custom front license plate bracket (have rear one as well but lisence plate is currently in stock spot)
91" limited leather seats
THOR cold air intake cowl snorkel
front & rear custom quarter panel guards with custom tube fenders
JCR rear lower quarter panel guards
Lund moon visor
factory tail light guards
RC tcase skid
rustys gas tank skid.
front winch bumber with grill guard and custom hi-lift mount
RCX smittybuilt 9k lb winch
nates 4x4 rear bumper with tie in brackets & receiver hitch
JCR front tie in brackets
Detours A-piller light brackets with lights
aussie front locker
new 4.56 gears D30 hp and chrylser 8.25 29 spline
blue torch fab diff covers front & rear
35" km1's with 50% tread, brand new spare mud king 35"
american racing rims with 4" back spacing to clear the steering.
spare rim is a crager soft 8
front doorless mod was done
both front and rear fenders are trimmed to fit the 35s
new in plastic ruggid ridge window rain guards
mag light n mount

again i know what this jeep is worth so dont waste my time, the rear spider gears are damaged but work fine in 2wheel drive i will give you new spider gears and a new rear carrier also. one of the A-pillar lights recently stopped working only a minor wiring issue though. again i may have forgotten some things as well as iv had this jeep for three years and built it from the ground up, only selling because im back in school full time and no longer have the time or funds for this rig. is 100% is daily drivable and has been my DD since i bought it but also has the capabilities to go anywhere in the woods. feel free to contact me with any questions or if interested you can text message me only at 413-210-0552 names ethan or email me at [email protected]

email/txt for pics

how much for the window vents and mag light :farmer:

how much for the window vents and mag light :farmer:

ill take the license plate bracket

Put me second in line on the license plate bracket

sorry guys not looking to part out so not looking to sell the lisence plate brackets.

but h8pvmt i will sell the window guards if you want them, there to pretty to put on the xj n then get the shit beat outta them. and $50 sound fair? like i said brand new in plastic for a 4 door xj

Back