• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: Bilstein 9100 2.65" Coilovers (BRAND NEW)

crazyjim

NAXJA Forum User
Welp, I need to sell these. They're probably a bit rich for most people's blood around here, but I'm listing them here as well as a few other pages. I'm selling my 9100 coilovers. I need money somewhat quickly for a semi emergency that came up.

Bilstein 9100 2.65" coilover screw top
14" travel (13.22" actual travel with hardware)
22mm shaft size
Extended length: 38.48"
Collapsed length: 25.26"
Larger 9100 reservoir (custom)

These shocks are brand new, never been mounted / mocked / or seen the light of day.

I figure poly performance sells these for $699 each. I'm looking for $1,000 obo

(I also have 4 brand new eibach coil springs for these for sale, need to get the spring rates when I get home)

IMG_0853.jpg

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

Ahhhh money! I wish I had the dough, I could come up with enough for one, lol.

Someone buy these and give them to me haha

damn dude. are these the ones you just had custom made or?

Fak that sucks!!!! Jim best of luck with the Emergency and the Sale! hopefully you can figure something out without having to sell em'

If I hadn't gotten laid off and the VA weren't being slow bastards, I'd buy them right now. O well, best of luck!

Jim I told my buddy Jimmy about these he says hes very interested. Why dont you give him a call...

951 5 eight eight 62 three 2

i just texted the guy, if he doesn't get back to me in the next hour or so they're goin to the next person in line.

Back