• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS axles built 35 and hp30 & stuff

xjaddiction

NAXJA Member #666
Dana 35, 4:56 gears, disc brakes from ZJ, and a lock-rite
Dana HP 30 from '95 YJ, 4:56 gears, 297's, working vacume DC

Both axles for $500obo

also, Drop brackets for 8 to 10 inches of lift, home made $50

4 36x12:50x15" Swamper TSL's, about 40% tread, on 15x10 ultra aluminum rims 5 on 4.5 with 3.75" bs. $350

5 stock Jeep 5 star aluminum rims 15x8 with 5 on 4.5 $100

ZJ gold snow flake rims, 4 of them, 5 on 4.5, 15x7 FREE

Franklin, TN right off of I-65. Very near (10 miles) from the 840 by-pass and I-65 interchange.

Sent pics out. This is a great deal for someone wanting to lift their xj, mj, about 7.5"s and run 36" wheels and tires. Everything is for sale except the rear leaf pack.

Don't be afraid of the homemade drop brackets. They are very well made, by an engineer in his machine shop. He made them for his son's lifted XJ with about 10 inches of lift.

I just took the axles out this weekend. The gears were prof. installed, as was the locker. I will have them sanded down and painted soon. The d35 has disc brakes, and the shock mounts moved to the top of the axle tube. the d-30 has all the steering, and everything to bolt it right back into your MJ, XJ, TJ, or ZJ.

Everything is here, including tires and wheels. for 7 to 7.5"s of lift, except the rear springs, and shocks.

I have picks of evrything but the Dana 35, I'll get that soon. Just give me your e-mail address.

could i use the db's for 6 inches of lift? are they weld on or bolt on? would they work with my stock uca's since i have those and 4.5 inch lca's?

They are bolt on, the drop brackets. They are one piece fit for each side. They fit very tight, which is good, in the original CA arm mounts.They would be long for a 6" lift, ie the CA's would be angled back up slightly. They work really well for 7 to 10"s of lift. You can use the stock CA's, that's what I was using with about 6.5 to 7"es of lift. The stock lower control arms were parallel to the ground, with 6.5 to 7"es of lift.

I need e-mail addresses for pics, I'll get the pics on another web-site later today that will allow me to put the pics on here.

Axles are sold
drop brackets sold
36" tires and 15x10" wheels are sold

F-150 coils still for sale
15x8 aluminum 5 star jeep rims still for sale $100
15x7 ZJ limited rims for FREE still available

Back