• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS '91 2 door

91XJMA

NAXJA Forum User
'91 Jeep Cherokee. 160K on a 4.0 automatic with an np231 w/ an advanced adapters sye and tom woods drive shafts front and rear. Motor has recent rear main seal, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, Rusty's air intake, Rusty's tb spacer,starter, high volume oil pump, alternator, tune up, water pump, thermostat and housing, brakes front and rear, front wheel bearings, axle shaft u joints and seals. Front is a high pinion dana 30 w/ 4.56 gears open diff, Rusty's adjustable track bar w/ hd mount, Rusty's crossover steering, new clevite bushings. Rear is a Chrys. 8.25 with 4.56's locked. Suspension is custom built long arm roughly 8.5" Front is 8.5" coils rear is 4.5" springs, 1.75" greaseable shackles, 2" solid block. Extended SS brake lines F/R, long travel shocks. New exhuast cat back(including cat) with flowmaster 40 series 2.5" pipeing. Custom build long arms from 1.75"x.250 wall DOM. Lowers have DOM sleeved poly bushings on the axle end, and Ballistic FAB joints on the crossmember end. Short arm have adjustable heim joints. Has Rusty's flex flares and a custom rear bumper. I run spidertrax 1.25" wheel adapters to gain some track width and to run 5x5.5 wheels. I have a set of 5 matching wheels and 5 35x12.5x15 BFG M/T's with low miles on them.

So that's all that I've put into it.. The bad, well the speedo quit on me a few weeks back most likely the sensor. The floor on the drivers side needs to be patched up. Both sides are solid just a couple small patches would seal it up. Could probably use a heater core, it blows good it just doesn't seem as hot as it should be. It could use a front bumper. Other than that its a solid 2 door. Passed MA inspection no problems as it sits.

Looking for 2,500 or best offer. Make me an offer, you all know what's it worth so a fair offer would be appreciatd. :) I need it gone. Just bought a new truck so this HAS to go. I have more pictures if your interested..

JPSPD017.jpg

JPSPD015.jpg

JPSPD014.jpg

JPSPD018.jpg

JPSPD016.jpg

I know you're probably not planning on it right now, but if you part it out, I'd be interested in the rear bumper, and TB spacer...

ouuuuuuuu. very nice :) i'm not a fan of the front ends on those ones, but nice truck nonetheless

Yeah, it's an aquired taste for some :) Merry Christmas to me, it's been a looong time coming. So spread the word, I'll take any reasonable offer on the jeep. I'm not willing to part it out, sorry...

I kinda figured you weren't gonna part it, just figured I'd call dibs before someone else, just in case :)

Good luck with the sale, and enjoy the new truck. So, are you out of Jeeps for awhile now, or do you have any other toys hanging around?

^ I was thinking the same... When did it pass, must have been before they changed the inspection procedures last month? Even then I would think it would have had some trouble in MA, with 8" and the fuel tank inside the passanger compartment... regardless...sticker or no sticker. nice jeep :) g/l with the sale

and glad to hear you'll still have a project around, that's good news. be sure to keep people here updated on that one also.

No, I went down to an inspection station that was open after I had went to the registry that day and they pulled it in went to town. It was even an older gentlemen that did the inspection.

Wow, thats pretty awesome. Maybe I'll tow mine down there next September when I'm due :looney:

In all seriousness, I'd rather see it goto a good home than someone who wants a mall crawler, I'd be willing to deliver if you want to pay the freight. I'd even drop the price 500 if that makes it easier.

Last edited:
Back