• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 88' Jeep Comanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaz_97_XJ

NAXJA Forum User
88' Comanche, Short Bed with 2.5L 5speed.
4 35x12.50x15 Goodyear MTR's and 1 TSL
NP231 With hack-n-tap SYE
Ford 8.8/ 4.88 gears LSD
D30/ 4.88 lunchbox locker (disco housing with TJ conversion done) Big u-joints, complete D30 non-disco included
JCR Front and rear bumpers and sliders

Cheap, reliable trail rig. Would take some work to make street worthy. $2,500 obo

260-three-four-eight-5024 or email [email protected]

Jeep b.jpg Jeep.jpg

More to it than getting married, but yes a sad day...

Bigger better things to come in the future.

Thanks Pat, It is a very reliable and capable trail rig, and will make someone a great truck. It has more than served its purpose for me over the last few years.

Yes, it is street legal, I currently have it titled, plated and insured. The only thing really keeping it from the road would be the tail/brakes light not woking. I dont think it would make a very good dd though, but I guess if someone really wanted to they could. Its really just a wheeler in my mind. Lots of people here have seen it, and would probably agree that its not dd material, but a very fun trail rig.

Is it street legal? (loose terms)

Yes, it is street legal, I currently have it titled, plated and insured. The only thing really keeping it from the road would be the tail/brakes light not woking. I dont think it would make a very good dd though, but I guess if someone really wanted to they could. Its really just a wheeler in my mind. Lots of people here have seen it, and would probably agree that its not dd material, but a very fun trail rig.

OK, only reason i asked is for transportation to my place.
I'm going to run a project idea by my oldman today, for him and i to get into and this might could be a good candidate. It involves an LS1 i have at my disposal.

I'd buy it for a work DD/wheeler mainly because I miss having a pickup around. If I could unload my ZJ quickly I'd be on it.

I can't believe that no one has bought this Comanche yet...

mac 'great rig for someone' gyvr

Is this MJ still for sale? I've been throwing around the idea of getting rid
Of my xj and doing an MJ. The only thing that really bothers me is the 4 cyl 5 speed.

Yes, still forsale!

He has an era matching 4.0 with a wiring harness for it. Just needs a trans/tcase to match the 4.0.

mac 'still sitting at my house' gyvr

I will tell him to check the thread. I can take pics, but I think he has some.

mac 'fun little wheeler' gyvr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back