• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS 86 XJ Parts

9bbound

NAXJA Forum User
How much would you want for the front driver's door and fender? Do the doors have power windows/locks? I'm in Reno, so I can come pick them up. Thanks!

How much for the grill assembly shipped to 83642. I could actually pick it up if you wanted to wait until the week of 7/9 - I'll be driving through there around that time.

EDIT: As a matter of fact if there is anyone in Boise that is wanting parts from this let me know. Like I said I'll be driving through there the week of 7/9 and could pick up some parts (nothing too big because I'll probably be driving a car or small SUV). This is all dependent on this guy wanting to wait that long though.

Chili Palmer said:
How much for the grill assembly shipped to 83642. I could actually pick it up if you wanted to wait until the week of 7/9 - I'll be driving through there around that time.

EDIT: As a matter of fact if there is anyone in Boise that is wanting parts from this let me know. Like I said I'll be driving through there the week of 7/9 and could pick up some parts (nothing too big because I'll probably be driving a car or small SUV). This is all dependent on this guy wanting to wait that long though.

EDIT EDIT: How much for the whole thing? I've got a running 2.8 V6 sitting in my garage right now!

Back