• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 1996 Xj

se-real

NAXJA Forum User
I am listing this for my cousin.
1996 Jeep Cherokee 4dr
green with silver on the bottom.
all stock drivetrain, 4.0 ho, d30, np231, 8.25
31x10.5 BFG allterrains on M/T classic II's
173k on the odo and has been maintained like clockwork!
ac blows cold and heat is hot.
interior is in average/good shape, no rips or tears, just normal waer and tear for a 13 y/o Jeep
Exterior is also in average/good condition.
Never really been offroad or taken "mudding". Just on the occasional camping trips on light trails.
Im gonna be honest and say that the only thing the Jeep "needs" is a NSS(neutral safety switch). If that stops the buyer from purchasing I will personally replace it.
Clean and clear TN title in hand
The asking price is $2300 obo
If your needing pics, let me know and I can send the via mobile phone.
The Jeep needs to be gone NOW! He just bought a new car and the other buyer flaked on him last minute.

hm... send those pics with your phone to my email. where in tn? nashville area?

[email protected]

I dont know how to send them to an email.(not very smart when it comes to this stuff! lol). PM me your number and I will send them to you. The jeep is with me in Murfreesboro, TN. I am willing to meet up with whomever is interested within reason.

x2....

and its real easy to email pics from phones. just put my email address in instead of my number.

Ok, I went and inspected the jeep today and the NSS will be changed out on sunday. The Jeep will need nothing after sunday. The only bit of damage on the body is the pass rear door has a quarter sized dent that chipped the paint. Body is in great shape! The two front seats are a little dirty but nothing terrible! My cousin works in a metal fab shop and when he wears his work clothes home it gets the seat dirty. I am going to try and shampoo them if I have time. The Jeep is a Country model and has a jvc cd player with remote. It also has ventvisors , window tint, and a towing package.

Got any pics you can send me?? I am in SC and have been looking for a while.

Back