• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: 00 Jeep, Tools, and TONS of Jeep Parts

Wascobi sorry I had tons of pms and skipped over a few on accident but you've been PM'd...

CamaroRS

heres a pic of the girlle installed on my Jeep...

P3080292.jpg

P1010132.jpg

i sent ya a PM.

hey andrew what you doing at my beach house?

do you still haev thoes 4.5 discos?

oh how about your antenna that 90* and the wireing for the antenna? still have that? i just put my cb in today... you know the one ive had for over a year just never felt like it...

hi there if you still have the
Rusty's 4.5" leafs Brand new with 2200 miles on them...$190
RE 4.5" coils used for 6 months....$125
ill take them and will you take paypal

same here :\ ??

i didn't get a pm? :(

lol...well i know my pm wasn't about something on the list in the original post, but i did see in the pictures, and figured if it was going back to stock he may let it go...sent my pm again in case it wasn't recieved the first time.

I'm sorry if you all have not gotten PM's. Everyone who claimed parts I told you I'd get back to you, they are still your parts. The tear downs going a little slower then planned because some peices haven't been shipped to me, and some of the parts I shipped out people arn't sending me the money. I will inform everyone when their parts are available, thank you.

-Andrew

LilRhodyXJ said:
I'm sorry if you all have not gotten PM's. Everyone who claimed parts I told you I'd get back to you, they are still your parts. The tear downs going a little slower then planned because some peices haven't been shipped to me, and some of the parts I shipped out people arn't sending me the money. I will inform everyone when their parts are available, thank you.

-Andrew

Cool...

By the way... you'll see $$ before you send me the parts.... I won't leave ya hanging!

Back