• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front Fender Trim Write Up (Retaining the stock flare)

Or you can PM me, I have PDF versions of both the front and rear write-ups, and can email copies.

Scott

Or you can PM me, I have PDF versions of both the front and rear write-ups, and can email copies.

i just found mine, so i have them too. unquestionably the definitive how-to on fender trimming with keeping the stock look.

Looking for the PFD write up if anyone has it with the pic's could you send it to me please????? Let me know on the email that thats what it is so I can weed it out of the junk mail please?
[email protected]

Thanx guy's!!!!

I no longer have copies of it, so if anyone else has copies of them, feel free to post them up. The geocities site has long since been down, btw.

Tazz, not sure if you came right with your request for the pdfs. An email is on its way to you in any case.

Thanx "gorman" and also got one from "JoCat" Thanx for the quick job guy !!!!!!

Don't need a copy... but if someone can get me one, I'll toss it on my web host and link it here. Anyone who has it on hand should PM me and I'll supply my email address, would post it here but I get enough spam already.

would also love one of those PDFs
[email protected]

I was just about to start trimming my fenders, fortunately discovered this site and this post...so i'd like a copy to please. [email protected]

Email Sent.

Don't need a copy... but if someone can get me one, I'll toss it on my web host and link it here. Anyone who has it on hand should PM me and I'll supply my email address, would post it here but I get enough spam already.

PM Sent.

Got the files... thanks Seiler!

I will upload them tonight when I get home from work, or tomorrow at the latest, depending on how late I'm in the office today.

if you got the time I'd like to get a copy of this as well since it will be one of my next moves in order to make room for the new meats. Just PM me and I'll reply with my email.

Back