• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front and rear recovery points some skid skids for XJ, ZJ, KJ

GottaBeJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Full set of factory front tow hooks with all of the brackets 84-01 XJ. $50

Class III rear hitch, unknown manufacturer 84-01 XJ. $50

84-96 XJ Factory gas tank skid. Not pretty, but it will work. $20

93-98 ZJ Factory TCase skid, $20

02-07 KJ Factory front and rear tow hooks with brackets, $75

02-07 KJ (2) Factory gas tank skids, and one set of all the other skids (front, engine/tranny, tcase) skids. $20 each

Come get it. Not going to ship, too busy. Going to be heading to Denver possibly tomorrow or early next week so could be talked into meeting.

Last edited:
Ill take the ZJ t case skid.

PM me back or call 719-440-2030

Thanks, Chris

XJ hooks and hitch currently spoken for until sunday, waiting on response from adrenalinepirate about gas tank skid. cagedxj, i'll give rockfrog until sunday to pickup or let me know otherwise that zj skid otherwise it is yours.

LOL! Rockfrog is my brother.

Ha ha, guess I didn't get that memo. Alrighty then its yours.

Gas tank skid going to adrenalinepirate, been stood up by everyone else so everything else still available. eflores, your next up to bat on those hooks if you still want them.

Still have all of this crap except the gas tank skid to adrenaline.

Have a 20 spot in my wallet for you whenever you make it up here.

still waiting for my call from Josh that my axle is done, then I'll be headed up that way.

Updated list of what is left and adding a Husky Liner:

Husky Liner (gray) for rear cargo area 84-01 XJ, dirty but no tears or holes. $15

Class III rear hitch, unknown manufacturer 84-01 XJ. $50

93-98 ZJ Factory TCase skid, $20

02-07 KJ Factory front and rear tow hooks with brackets, $75

02-07 KJ (2) Factory gas tank skids, and one set of all the other skids (front, engine/tranny, tcase) skids. $20 each

Back