• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

From Seth's Aunt

LiquidOps

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys....

Seth's Aunt sent me this message via myspace. She asked that I pass it along. Here is a direct cut and paste....

Steven, this is Seth Stanton's Aunt, I was wondering if you would post this information on any of the forums about Seth on the NAXJA Site. The Colorado Forest Service works with this group on off road projects. Hopefully we can get a big showing this summer when we have a trail improvements project.

Tuesday, the Colorado Off-Highway Vehicle Coalition has agreed to work with us in memoriam of your life on "the road less traveled". We are asking friends, family and admirers if they are so inclined to send a donation in Seth's name to:

Colorado Off Highway Vehicle Coalition (COHVCO)

In Memory of Seth Stanton

P.O. Box 620523

Littleton, CO 80162

www.cohvco.org

We will be working with the coalition and the Forest Service to have a trail improvement project day this summer in your honor someplace you loved. The coalition is also working with us to see if we can get an off-road vehicle trail named after you in honor of your love for the mountains and four wheeling, your love for life and your love for your country.

Together, we will honor your memory and preserve what you loved for future generations to enjoy.

Steven

Very cool! This must be the beginning of the process that Val (YJGirl) has going with COHVCO. Val should be in touch with me soon and I'll get the ball rolling for the Colorado Chapter's involvement.

Additionally, Jeff, Justin and I discussed and agreed on making another Colorado Chapter donation to COHVCO for Seth's memorial.

All those wanting to participate in the memorial activities should stay posted to the Chapter forum. I should have something put together this weekend once Val gets with me.

Back