• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friends car was stolen last night

good luck finding it. My white CRX was stolen last november. They never found it. I miss that car, was way fun to drive.

Mine was stolen mid day from in front of my house. It didn't even have a steering wheel in it.

Was he going north on atlantic around 4-5pm. Pretty sure I saw a white crx with white wheels because I was checking it out. I know you said it was stolen last night.

Honda?!? Kiss it goodbye! If they do find it it'll be stripped to nothing... especially if it had a swap. They stole my Honda about 5 yrs ago... good thing it was on empty... they only got about 2 miles. Hahaja

yeah i figured chances were slim, but wouldnt hurt to post it up here. sucks cuz he has a quick remove steering wheel but didnt take it out that night, although i guess according to xjclassic they'd still take it. this one did have an engine swap, but not any upgrade, just a stock replacement which he did himself less than a month ago :( thieves suck

That sucks! Where was it stolen from? Did it not have any anti-theft? My Honda was stolen 2 times before. The 2nd time they got me good. :(

Hope he finds it.

good luck, when i got my ride back the cops told me "it doesn't look like they took anything, but we don't know what all you had it in it.." so much for the police report :rolleyes: i got it back missing one wheel and missing the stereo amp and sub, plus everything that was inside it not bolted down including my sketchbooks and my college homework.

hope it's at least mechanically complete.

well my friend got the car back.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y110/RanaBona/IMG_6913.jpg

"They took the front bumper, left and right fenders, the battery, steering wheel, wheels, some tools that were in there, the radio and speakers, and a side mirror."

says the thieves put the black steel wheels on, so it was movable i guess. he has decided to just sell it since he doesnt want to deal with it anymore, mainly because he put all that work into it to just have this happen. anyone wanna buy a CRX? lol

these scumXXXXs get into accidents, then steal cars to fix their own..... a friend had a silverado stolen, same thing, front clip, front grill, front bumper, and fenders.

luckily, the ones who stole my friends silverado must have been not a hair over 5"... because the unlocked tool box lieing inside the bed full of tools.... wasnt touched.

i gotta say, as a country, we need to fix the stolen car system, the fact that you get your car stolen, then you have to pay to get it outta impound? XXXX that! thats stoning the woman who got raped. I understand not wanting to keep car theifs locked up for 20 years... but make those XXXXers pay into a fund for every impound fee that gets assessed due to stolen vehicles. the wild west had it right, shoot the motherXXXXers, dont XXXX with a man's ride...

Back