• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Friday night potluck

i have a pretty big folding table if we need it. since i havent been before, i dont know if there is a place to set all the food stuff on or not. some one let me know if it is needed.

plenty of tables will be on hand.

i have a pretty big folding table if we need it. since i havent been before, i dont know if there is a place to set all the food stuff on or not. some one let me know if it is needed.

Feel free to bring it. I will have 3 with me.

I have 3 folding tables in the uhaul.

will load the propane grill.

no chairs though, so don't forget your camp chairs!

Doug has 60 half pound burgers... that's a lot of buns! Anybody wanna help me out with buns? Doug told me to get the "big" buns.
...cant remember, but is someone bringing lettuce, tomato, cheese... etc?

I can help with the buns.

I can help with some of the fixin's as well. I was going to wait until I got there and see what all we needed then make a run to the store (where ever that may be lol).

we are bringing tomatoes, lettuce, XXXX pickles, mayo, mustard, and ketchup. Cottontail is bringing cheese and onions. We have about a dozen tomatoes and two heads of lettuce. i think that will be enough. if someone else wants to bring a few it wont hurt my feelings!

I have 3 white onions and about 40 slices of cheese.

Hope that will do it!

Anyone bringing BBQ sauce?

ive got 4 cases of drinks and waters as well. gonna have them in a cooler with ice.

I can make a run to town to get any last minute items...

1. PacificEd (1)
2. POLAR_JEEP_04 (1)
3. High2by and Mrs. High2by (2)
4. Flex (1)
5. Brianho13 (2)
6. Teamwillys (1)
7. chattacuda and wife (2)
8. Dirk..(2)
9. 89eliminator and GF (2)
10. Glenn and kids 2 hopefully
11. MELKORsXJ (2)
12. Cnickgo (1)
13 87manche+wife
14 Mark & Dawn (2)
15 MaxCFM & MaxWife + friend (3)
16. 256offroad (8)
17. UNCC_99XJ (1)
18. Zingerxj (1)
19. beer_goggles_009 (1)
20. Pat (1)

Last minute add...would like a burger if possible. I'll figure out something to bring.

I have some Nathan's dog's and some buns both dog and burger. Also some relish for anyone wanting a dog.

i managed to find the "big resturaunt style" burger buns... bought all walmart had, so i that's 36 of the 60... :)

1. PacificEd (1)
2. POLAR_JEEP_04 (1)
3. High2by and Mrs. High2by (2)
4. Flex (1)
5. Brianho13 (2)
6. Teamwillys (1)
7. chattacuda and wife (2)
8. Dirk..(2)
9. 89eliminator and GF (2)
10. Glenn and kids 2 hopefully
11. MELKORsXJ (2)
12. Cnickgo (1)
13 87manche+wife
14 Mark & Dawn (2)
15 MaxCFM & MaxWife + friend (3)
16. 256offroad (8)
17. UNCC_99XJ (1)
18. Zingerxj (1)
19. beer_goggles_009 (1)
20. Pat (1)

Last minute add...would like a burger if possible. I'll figure out something to bring.

i got your back pat.... bringing like 20 extra burgers so bring on the peeps

i managed to find the "big resturaunt style" burger buns... bought all walmart had, so i that's 36 of the 60... :)

I've got to go to walmart today after work, i'll grab what I can. Happen to remember what brand they were so I know what to look for?

I grabbed a bag of buns too.

We had PLENTY of buns lol...

Food was great!!!

Back