• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Freshly Lifted/New Jeep: 4.5 and 32's

Sleeper Aero

NAXJA Forum User
Just got done with the install of my RC 4.5 X series kit. I know people here bash RC, but I've experienced it all, either on my Jeep or friends. I had a RE 3.5 on my last Cherokee and I honestly like this RC 4.5 better. Best of all, I got upper and lower adjustable ca's, brakelines, adjustable trackbar, disconnects etc. all for $790 shipped. Not bad in my book. Plus, there customer service is bar none the best. Enough talking here's the pics. Wheeling pics coming soon.
Old cherokee- RE 3.5 and 30's.
DCFN0001.sized.jpg

Sold that in November, missed having a Cherokee, so I flew to Florida and got another one in April. 80k, great shape, $5,000.
RC 4.5 X series, 32X11.5 Pro Comp Mud Terrains.
JeepLifted_004.sized.jpg

JeepLifted_001.sized.jpg

JeepLifted_002.sized.jpg

very nice... im runnin RC have been for 2 1/2 years and love it!

RC is best bang for buck and like you know and said best customer service. looks nice, i like red.

I hate red (I have 2, grr) but that rig looks sweet. You going to trim the front bumper caps or leave emm off ghetto style? I got pre 96 caps and put them on my 99

Since you've had both RE and RC how do you like the ride quality of RC? I had the RE 3.5" Superflex on my daily and it was the most durable suspension I've ever seen but the ride was teeth chattering. Is RC any softer?

Back