• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE XJ PARTS (LOTS)

would you be willing to part with one of your door hinges? I will also be attending the jeep rally in CT.

nickjc13 said:
I need the header pannel. How much shipped to 39531 pm me.

i would rather not ship something as large as this, sorry

jaymasterflex23 said:
I need the GRILL, passenger HEADLIGHT BEZEL, and passenger CORNER MARKER!!!!! Please let me know THANKS!!!!!

pm sent

FitchVA said:
what year are the doors off of? i need some door-side hinges

i have 2 drivers side hinges cut for the doorless mod, the rear hinges went to the junkyard with the jeep and i have no idea where my passenger side hinges went.

JeepMan 666 said:
would you be willing to part with one of your door hinges? I will also be attending the jeep rally in CT.

i have 2 drivers side hinges cut for the doorless mod, the rear hinges went to the junkyard with the jeep and i have no idea where my passenger side hinges went

because naxja doesn't let non-paying scum to edit their original posts, here is the current status on everything:

91-96 grille black- freebie pending

one pair of stock leaf springs with bolts stuck in the bushings- freebie pending

electric fans, some cracked but usable, i have 3 of these, one is 96+ style- newer one freebie pending

black 97+ fender flares, some scratches-freebie pending ship info

the following items are best offer, i would like to get some cash out of them

j-10 dana44, 6 lug, 33 spline alloy shafts, good starting point for a stout dana44 build, 63" wms-wms, just housing and shafts-sale pending

bosch fuel pump 91-96 4.0 21 gallon tank,-sold

fuel tank, 2000 miles on it, little surface rust on the filler necks from sitting -sold

2" coil spacers, red in color- sale pending

ktm racer 419 said:
i have 2 drivers side hinges cut for the doorless mod, the rear hinges went to the junkyard with the jeep and i have no idea where my passenger side hinges went

Aww thanks anyways, I need a hinge for the passenger side thats modified for the doorless application.

hey sam, any chance you've got any shackles laying around?? looking for somewhere around 2"

scrapped the complete 35 about a week ago

and for those who wanted shipping, sorry, i said i wouldnt ship, and i can't find the time

Back