• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE WINTERFEST CAMPING FOR 2012

Sam, are you all staying in one tent?

Your nonmember friends may have to pay at minimum $3 per night per person. If they are registering separately there may have to get a site of their own. We will discuss this and give you a firm answer soon.

This is a member benefit that we are paying for with member money.

...or they can become members.

Here's the ruling:

Each member will be allowed to have as many nonmembers stay on their site IF those nonmembers are riding in the members jeep. Example of this would be wife/kids, mistress, etc. If that total number exceeds 4 people then that member will be responsible to pay the campground the $3/person fee for the non-members.

Secondly, each member will be allowed to have ONE nonmember stay on their site if the nonmember is driving his/her own jeep AND is registered and paid for winterfest.

Keep in mind this new to all of us and we are learning how to do this by doing it. We may be making the rules as we go, the bod also has full discretion to change any rulings as we see fit. We will do our best to make sure that the decision is in the best interest of the members and the chapter. Obviously we are not out to screw anyone.

Sam, in your case, if you and chicken are on the same site, you both will be allowed to have one guest w/rig. If your numbers exceed 4 then your guest will be responsible to pay the campground $3/person.

Questions?

Last edited by a moderator:
As always....please remember that even if you are NOT camping to check into the camp office when visiting the campground.....campfire etc.

They have not been charging visitors in the past, but that could change. Either way, it shows them that we are willing to work with them and have respect for their property.

Rev

As always....please remember that even if you are NOT camping to check into the camp office when visiting the campground.....campfire etc.

They have not been charging visitors in the past, but that could change. Either way, it shows them that we are willing to work with them and have respect for their property.

Rev

x2. They charged my last year and gave me an armband for the weekend. It was not much at all, and I didn't care since they support us for the weekend.

the only way to get this deal is to be a paid member and preregistered by today

FYI

I registered yesterday, and will be camping. I think I will have 3 of us, but the youngest may not get to come.
I have a tent with a wood platform floor, and a small heater. Are the electric sites 220V? I have a really big heater I could bring if I can plug it in.
I don't like cold.:bawl:

Back