• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FREE WINTERFEST CAMPING FOR 2012

Fore Wheeler

MWC President
NAXJA Member
Yes, you read that right, this year the BOD has decided to pay for winterfest camping for 2012.

Here's the catch:

You MUST be a paid member of NAXJA.
You MUST be registered for wf AND paid in full prior to Feb 14.

We are allowed to have 4 people on a site, we will put more than one "registered person" on a site if we can make it work.

If in your party you have more than 4 people in your site, you will have to pay the $3/person fee the campground charges.

We, the MWC BOD have the right to limit the sites and refuse at our will.

This will cover no more than Thrusday night, Friday night and Sat night.

Be sure to mark that you're camping in the registration form, this will be your ticket to camp.

For those that are not camping, you will not recieve any type of reimbursment for hotel fees.

*edit* This include electric and primitive

questions?

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
I will register a week from Friday.

Electric and primitive.

Please be a member and please be registered by Feb 14th.

mac 'more than one pay day between now and then' gyvr

nope, we're going to attempt to give free camping to all that camp, that meet the requirements.

there should be enough electric spots for all. water will not be turned on so those full hook up sites will be billed as electric only to us.

for those that qualify, you will be put on a list that myself and Mac will be giving to the campground, you will need to check in and get an arm band.

more details will come closer to the event.

I'm very excited that we can do this, we've been working on it for a long time.

is it just first come first serve for the electric spots?

There are plenty of electrical sites. If you have less than 4 people per group we will may put more than one group on a site. Obviously we wouldn't put two RVs on the same site, but you get the point. If you only have 2 people in your group and you know of someone else that only has 2 people, PM me or dan and that will help us out as well.

*edit* Obviously dan and I are on the same page :)

mac 'hopefully I didn't just muck that up' gyvr

BADASS!!!! Thanks fellas! :cheers:

I'll be either camping in my tent or the Backseat of Brad's truck with a space heater! :D

My mom has a "big buddy heater" and a radiator heater. Plus I have a sleeping bag and like it a little chilly when I sleep, I will be good.

in all honesty, you can thank the BOD all you want, but it's because of the strength of the MWC we're able to do this.

fore 'you're welcome' wheeler

thanks to everyone involved in making this happen, from the BOD to the members,this is truely is what sets the MWC apart from the others.....I KNOW that this has taken more then 5 minutes and a phone call, so thanks to those who put the effort in to make this happen.

Cheese "proud to be one of us" Man

Just registered!!! Thanks MWC!!! I'm proud to be a part of all this. Been looking forward to this since I joined! I'm pumped! Can't wait!

Last edited:
Back