• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Membership Offer...

Members of the NWC...

we now have had a 4th unnamed benefactor to step up and offer another membership to anyone that meets the current qualifications.

AND...on behalf of our chapter, am extending this to the farther most reaches of the PNW...

ALASKA. and that little island chain....

I understand making it down here is damn near impossible...but there are Servicemen, and women...serving up there.

I would also like to repeat...that if there are families whos main financial contributor is out of the country, but would like this oportunity...to not be shy and claim one. Spouses that can provide appropriate info, will have just one more way to keep in touch with their loved ones. (albeit an odd one ;) )

We have had some very generous donations that I would like to see go to good use, as I'm sure all of you do as well.

Sincerly,

Red. your nwc vp. :jester: yes the hat comes with the job :D

:us:

Red91, your a hell of a guy, I salute you! Im retired from 29ID(L) Army National Guard, I know what these guys in uniform go though, and thank you for your respect! BTW, being retired from the reserves means you get gas and beer money each month, but you gotta wait till your 60 to draw it. Drats!

Andrew

MyJeepXJ said:
Red91, your a hell of a guy, I salute you! Im retired from 29ID(L) Army National Guard, I know what these guys in uniform go though, and thank you for your respect! BTW, being retired from the reserves means you get gas and beer money each month, but you gotta wait till your 60 to draw it. Drats!

Andrew

thanks for the salute.

there are too many deserving people out there that deserve it far more than I do.

Having repsect for those that have served is the easy part....Wish MEPS would have seen things differently in my case.

You guys, and gals, that have served should be getting the respect you deserve, not just the lip service that some like to give.

I'm enlisted, but am in Rhode Island. Wish I was out your way. Hmm, someone in the North Atlantic region should do something like this....

Erik

Sniggs said:
bump... Back to the top

i'd be careful of the zealots that would close this because you bumped it.

But considering this is our chapter, I think they know what they can do with that idea.

almost forgot...there are still 3 paid memberships waiting to be claimed.

Do we have any other takers ?

Or does anyone know of another who would qualify ?

Come on there guys...there must be one or 2 more.

Joseph Gabriel, attached to 173 MDF at Camp Murray, Air National Guard, Currently in a BioEnvironmental Engineering spot, E-4 up for E-5. I would like to take you up on the offer as I am broke at this time. Please let me know if I qualify, Joe

jeepinjoe1 said:
Joseph Gabriel, attached to 173 MDF at Camp Murray, Air National Guard, Currently in a BioEnvironmental Engineering spot, E-4 up for E-5. I would like to take you up on the offer as I am broke at this time. Please let me know if I qualify, Joe

It sounds like you most certianly do.

PM me your CO's name...I think we're good to go.

I will consult with our anonymous guys to set this up for you.

and thanks for your service.

I'll get ahold of you later this week, probably tomorrow to let you know how to go about handling this with me and all will be good.

Should we have an anonymous donor out there,....I forgot all who..let me know please. Lets get this airman on board.

I meet most of te criteria...just not the broke part per-say. Doesn't anyone who owns/modifies a Jep instantly qualify as being broke???

yup...bringing it back up to the top....

Please note if you meet the criteria at the top of this thread you are eligable.

Please contact me...RED your NWC VP for more info.

now back to the regularly scheduled BS...;)

red91inWA said:
yup...bringing it back up to the top....

Please note if you meet the criteria at the top of this thread you are eligable.

Please contact me...RED your NWC VP for more info.

now back to the regularly scheduled BS...;)

You're the VP?

Lets see if I qualify, I'm moving from Cali to Tacoma, Wa in May. I've been in the Marine Corps for 8 years, 26 years old, Maintenance Manager (MOS 0411) currently an E-5, Married with two kids. Would love to be a member (I'm in the process of buying a house and money is tight). I'm going to be on recruiting duty in Tacoma, anyone local?

Patrick~
FisH

Fish0411 said:
Lets see if I qualify, I'm moving from Cali to Tacoma, Wa in May. I've been in the Marine Corps for 8 years, 26 years old, Maintenance Manager (MOS 0411) currently an E-5, Married with two kids. Would love to be a member (I'm in the process of buying a house and money is tight). I'm going to be on recruiting duty in Tacoma, anyone local?

Patrick~
FisH

Will you come wheeling with us? :) Bring the kids!

Back