• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Fender Flares for 96 or older XJ

jdougn

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The heavy duty, pocket style, cut out, fender flares are complete for the 97-01 XJ. Now it's time to adapt the same awesome design to the 96 and older XJ. See our website for more picts of the fender flares on the 97-01 XJ.

We are looking for someone with a Jeep Cherokee XJ 4 door 1996 or older in the Louisville or southern Indiana area that wants over sized, heavy duty fender flares installed. Preferably, this XJ would be have good paint and already have the wheel wells cut out, lift installed, and a nice set of tires & rims.

The XJ would need to be available for about a week at the facility in Charlestown Indiana (just across the river from Louisville, KY) to design, fit, and install these fender flares.

The retail value of these fender flares is $425. However, in the situation the PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. Either very low or perhaps free based upon the existing condition of Jeep Cherokee XJ 4 door 1996 or older.

Send a PM if you can make your 96 or older XJ available!

Thanks,
Doug

Then why post in the subject line "Free Fender Flares ..." if the "PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE..."

That's a little confusing to us potential customers. Give's off a "Bait and switch" vibe.

How do these hold up in the high heat and sun? I live in Palm Springs CA..Today was cool out, it hit 104 at my place and my jeep sits in the sun all day..

Thank you for your time

Then why post in the subject line "Free Fender Flares ..." if the "PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE..."

That's a little confusing to us potential customers. Give's off a "Bait and switch" vibe.

Sorry about the confusion.

To clarify, the cost will be determined by the condition of the XJ. If it already has a lift, the wheel wells are trimmed out , and I don't have to do any additional work on the XJ to fit the flares, then the fender flares are free.

How do these hold up in the high heat and sun? I live in Palm Springs CA..Today was cool out, it hit 104 at my place and my jeep sits in the sun all day..

Thank you for your time

I have not tested these fender flares in a high heat setting. However, they are made out of ABS plastic which is a common material that other companies use for fender flares, hood scoops, and other accessories.

Thank you for getting back to me on this..With mine being outside, things like this won't last long..Looks like a great product...I need to build my garage

Again i thank you for your time..

My Jeep is the one in the pic. I live in the hottest part of Oklahoma. During the summer it gets 100+. I have a few stickers melting off of my BLACK Jeep. The flares are fine. They have been on for about a year now. I BOUGHT my flares in the first batch for the newer XJs. They are EXTREMELY thick and well worth the asking price.
Thanks again Doug and best of luck. Glad you are expanding your line.

What about us 2 door guys... We wants to play too, btw Im from Bardstown ky and in town often, I live in phoenix now but I would love to " heat test" some of your flairs for you out here in the desert. Cheers for a great product.

What about us 2 door guys... We wants to play too, btw Im from Bardstown ky and in town often, I live in phoenix now but I would love to " heat test" some of your flairs for you out here in the desert. Cheers for a great product.

We will be working on the two door version. It should show up a bit after the pre-97 version comes out!

Back