• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Free Campers Please Read

We have had two tents up a couple of times. But the youngest isn't coming, so we should be ok with the one tent.

I'll be there Thursday morning, I hope I'm early enough to get a spot close to the bathrooms. The older I get, the more important that becomes. :)

I'll be arriving late Thursday night so the office will be closed. I believe BLoose will be rolling in the big red bus around the same time. Mac and Dan should see me pulling up, just let me know where to park. Shouldn't be much different than other years. See you there...

I will be in my truck with slide in camper pulling a trailer with the buggy on it, It is only 2 wheel drive so if posible I would like to get a gravel site, would hate to get it burried in the mud, and will need electricity, I should be pulling in early Thursday afternoon

Thanks Mac, I will take you up on that. I was kind of dreading the PSD hotel, but if your offering I am accepting :D

You should get a slide-in camper... :D Look at it this way, if you sleep in the truck it'll be good motivation to get that toter done!

I will be in my truck with slide in camper pulling a trailer with the buggy on it, It is only 2 wheel drive so if posible I would like to get a gravel site, would hate to get it burried in the mud, and will need electricity, I should be pulling in early Thursday afternoon

Same here (except the buggy part), do you have anything on the front of the truck to hook on to? It's always hard to tell what shape the campground is going to be in. Depending on when you're heading out there should be people around to help if you do get stuck and don't want to unload your buggy.

I'm planning on getting stuck at least once, we'll see.

Thanks again to everyone that worked on getting free camping, I was wondering how the logistics would work for picking or assigning sites and I'm really liking the common sense approach.

You should get a slide-in camper... :D Look at it this way, if you sleep in the truck it'll be good motivation to get that toter done!

I am gonna get on it once I get home from WF. I have the sleeper found and the seats as well...I am gonna just hook up the trailer and head south with my checkbook. I have also located 2 flat beds that will give me a great base to start from for my hauler bed. Next year I will likely have it at WF and will need pulled out too :D

Oh, and free camping is the shiznit.

Sounds like BLoose is pulling in early thursday morning. I can't make it til late :( close on a house late morning thursday, GF will get home from work around 5 then on the road. Shooting for 8 PM. See you there!!

cheeze, if room is a problem in that rolling behemoth Matt is pulling, I happen to know a guy with a big truck you can sleep in.

I will officially be pulling a Camper aka a 5x8ft U-haul trailer...

99SJ 'Redneck camping' Ex

Back