• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FrankZ winch bumper, 97+ tank skid, front skid, and transfer case skid

chpmnsws6

NAXJA Forum User
FrankZ bumper pictures can be found here-
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1052303

The only off road time its seen has been in the background, hauling round bales and the manure spreader around the pasture.

It is 570 delivered new, so $400.

97+ tank skid- no real dents. Comes with nut strips. Bought it hoping some day I'd wheel, but again, the only wheeling I ever do is around the pasture.
$100

Front skid, no clue what year it came off of. Again, clean, no real dents or rash.
$60

Transfer case skid- Bought for my 231 Jeep. Don't know if it'll work for others. Don't even know the brand honestly (Help identifying it please?). I litterally just pulled it out of my car parts closet and unwrapped it to take these pictures. I know its 30 pounds and looks like its held the PO's XJ up a time or two. Comes with bolts. I think I paid $100 for it, so $100 it is.

CAM00109[1].jpg CAM00110[1].jpg

I believe that is a skid row t case skid.

Thanks Flexed and in4aride!

Big Hank, it is OEM, PM returned.

I work 12's on the weekends, AKA- forums on weekdays only haha

FrankZ bumper pictures can be found here-
http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1052303

The only off road time its seen has been in the background, hauling round bales and the manure spreader around the pasture.

It is 570 delivered new, so $400.

Do you happen to still have the tow points that you had on your stock front bumper. ive seen them and i like them for keeping it simple. just cutting a hole thru the bumper and end caps. if so would you be willing to sell them and ship to 61032?

They are bolted back up to the Jeep. After having them get ragged on, I gave up trying to sell them and decided to shed some weight back off the nose.

Back