• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ford HP D44 w/ 4.10's

Simms

NAXJA Forum User
I have a complete but apart High Pinion Dana 44 with 4.10 gears and flat tops 8lug I'm wanting to get rid of.

$250

I also have a setup to make it 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern to run late model Jeep wheels (ie: keep your stock bolt pattern) which includes flat top knuckles, hubs and bearings.

$100

Buy both for $300, and to keep 'stock MJ/XJ/TJ/YJ/ZJ width' using the D44 you would just need to cut down the long side tube and use an early bronco inner shaft.

I also have another FS up for an 8.8 w/ 4.10's and LSD which would make an AWESOME setup under any Jeep!

Mooreland, IN

317-430-5453 call or text

I also have another FS up for an 8.8 w/ 4.10's and LSD which would make an AWESOME setup under any Jeep!

317-430-5453 call or text

What are you looking for for that and is it setup for an XJ?

Yup! aside from new rotors and pads...

Cool, I may end up buying that if you have it after WF!

Hot Rod - Yes...

Fatwreck - buy it and you'll have it... ;)

I was more just curious. Are they scout parts?

I would actually love to have the axle, but I'm not in a good place to buy it right now. I need to get my rig driving first....more upgrades later.

no scout parts here...aren't they pass drop anyways?

Ford F-250 axle with 1/2" tubes!

I know what the axle is. :wierd:

I'm talking about the 5x4.5 outers. What are those. I know they didn't come on F250 axles with 1/2" tubes.

Back