• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ford 9" , 35 spline chromos, discs, 4.56 gears, spool, trussed , rear plating,

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
ford 9" , 35 spline chromos, discs, 4.56 gears, spool, trussed , rear plating, pinion guard, nodular third member, pinion guard. supposedly has a working Ebrake.

the third alone from ruffstuff would set you back 1200$, let alone the housing, the 35 spline chromos, the truss, the pinion guard, the rear plating, the disc brakes etc....

1500$ obo.

Re: ford 9" , 35 spline chromos, discs, 4.56 gears, spool, trussed , rear plating,

Re: ford 9" , 35 spline chromos, discs, 4.56 gears, spool, trussed , rear plating,

disc brakes with an brake

price drop 1400$ obo

Will take money off for an SKS . I have a ton of 7.62x39

Price drop to 1300$

will also take some 30.5-31" tires for a 16" rim for a WJ.I am currently running 29.5" tires and would like to go about another 1"

Looking for decent A/Ts or Mud tires

5 on 5.5.
I think the shafts are moser, not superior.
Ill get WMS to WMS.

65" without spacers . 68" with spacers

Alright I think I have a guy on CL hooked on this...

SOLD

Back