• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For those who are unemployed or in a deadend job, Union Pacific is hiring out West.

Re: For those who are unemployed or in a deadend job, Union Pacific is hiring out West.

biscuitboy87 said:
easy target? your kidding right?

I was talking more about how a lot of people like to blame the pres or some other public figure just because its easy to do.Just from reading your post it sounded like that's what you were trying to do, if it wasn't, then that was my misunderstanding. I just get tired of people blaming the pres (no matter who he happens to be) for their bad situations. :)

BTT
427 union position job listings.
Usually more than 1 position per listing.
Anticipated openings means they're gearing up for a Summer hiring blitz.
It's a good job folks.

Okay, so I don't work there, but it's still a good job.
Just another PSA for those who might be in need. :thumbup:
Dan.
PS This isn't a political topic here. It's for those who might need a new job.

Re: For those who are unemployed or in a deadend job, Union Pacific is hiring out West.

I'm glad that UP is hiring. BNSF is too scared to lay people off that they have trained $$$ (and lose them to the UP) that they are keeping the boards full. It is a good time to be on a guaranteed extraboard. :sunshine:

Back