• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: Tomken rear bumper and Sliderz

wy_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
Tomken basic rear bumper. Painted hammered black over a cracked powdercoat. Includes driver's side nutstrip, passenger side nustrip (two nuts instead of four), hardware (some are stripped), and braces. $150 OBO

SliderZ (with steptube). These are brand new (minor scrapes from moving around). I bought them second hand off of craigslist. I was told these are set up for frame stiffeners, so if you have untouched rails you'll need to shim these to fit. Includes hardware. $150 OBO

Both items are in Cheyenne, WY. 45 miles from FoCo, 100 miles from Denver. Might trade for a black or tan cargo husky liner or a 95 gauge cluster with oil/water/tach gauges instead of idiot lights. First come, first serve. Thanks!

Pics of what? The Tomken bumper looks just like a Tomken bumper, and the SliderZ look like the SliderZ made by Frank Z. :D

IMAG0012.jpg

I'm sorry, I forgot to update the thread. Both items are still available for sale. However, I have a purchase pending on a gauge cluster and liner. Also I forgot to mention, I'd be interested in a cruise control set up for a 95. My XJ didn't come with cruise, so I'd need the clock spring, switch, etc etc.

I might be interested in the rails... ever near Denver?

For the price of fuel and a hot meal, I will pick up and deliver these if the buyer can't/doesn't want to drive. Don't matter where, I like driving.

I have some stuff I need to get from Troy, so if I have both parts sold I will pay for delivery through mcantar18c. If you'd rather come and get the stuff yourself, I'll offer a $20 discount if you trim my front fenders even with my JCR bumper :). Notice I said trim, not hack lol.

Back