• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 2000 XJ

RedDevilGTO

NAXJA Forum User
I've been debating this for the last couple months and I think it might be time for me to sell my jeep. I just haven't had the time to go out and play. I've driven more miles going to/from work or the store then actual wheeling trips. I don't want a capable rig just sitting looking pretty in my driveway, it needs to get used by someone!

It's a 2000 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Classic with 91,XXX miles on it. Runs nice and strong. The exterior and interior are in good shape, with some dents and scratches that would be expected from a rig that has been on the trails.

Engine:
-Remanufactured 4.0L with less than 10,000 miles on it (stock head replaced with 06 TJ 0331)
-Rusty's Throttle Body Spacer, K&N Air Intake System and Flowmaster Exhaust

Axles/Drivetrain:
-Front Axle: Dana 44 (TJ Rubicon) with 4.88’s, Warn Diff Cover, 30 Spline Chromos, and Detroit Tru-Trac
-Rear Axle: Dana 44 (XJ) with 4.88’s, 33 Spline Chromos, Detroit Locker and Disc Brake Conversion
-CV Style Drive Shafts Front and Rear (with spare for both)
-242 Transfer Case with Rubicon Express SYE and corrected Speed Sensor
-4-Speed Auto (with a Trans Fluid Cooler)

Steering/Suspension:
-Full Traction 6” Long Arm Kit
-Rancho Shocks all around
-Limit Straps / Bumpstops up front
-Bumpstops in the rear
-Extended Stainless Steel Brake Lines
-Heavy Duty Tie-rod, Draglink and Track Bar
-Power Steering Fluid Cooler

Exterior/Armor:
-JCR Stage II Sliders, JCR Rear Quarter Guards, Full Traction Underbelly/T-case Skid, Gas Tank Skid and Custom Uni-body Frame Stiffeners
-Front Tube Bumper with Stinger (attached via C-Rock Frame Mount/Power Steering Brace)
-Rear Bumper with Tire Swing and Gas Can Mount (attached via Bumper Mounts and Tow Bar)

Tires/Rims:
35” Goodyear MTR Kevlar's (only about 6,000 miles on them) in great condition
35” MTR Spare (older style with decent tread)
15” x 8” ProComp Black Steelies with 3.75” Backspacing and 1.5” Wheel Spacers

Others:
- CSF 3 Core Radiator
-Hood Vents
-Bull Dog Quick Connect Winch Hook-ups Front/Rear
-Bushwacker Fender Flares
-Custom Roof Rack with Lights
-Cobra CB and Roof Mounted Antenna

Extras/Spares/Trail Gear:
-Rock-It Intake and Filter with Silver CARB Tag (for use to pass smog inspection as some shops will argue that the "non-stock" intake needs the silver tag)
-Haynes Repair Manual
-Full Traction Track Bar
-Assortment of U-joints
-ARB Tire Deflator
-Tire Repair Kit
-12V Air Compressor
-Fire Extinguisher
-Breaker bar with socket for wheel nuts and socket for front axle nuts
-Cheap Tools in a toolbox
-D-rings and heavy-duty pull-strap
-Hitch mounted D-Ring
-And some other stuff

Price: $9500

Send me a PM if you're interested. I've been pretty busy as of late, so give me some time to respond.

IMG_5048.jpg

IMG_5049.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

cc4f937b-9636-4956-8e90-e25ac53bae6f.jpg

0a07e2e1-89a0-4aa2-b13b-93aa0e3bbb8e.jpg

IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5058.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5053.jpg

IMG_5060.jpg

NOOOO!!! Did it sell yet? I know this thread is two months old but I just came across it today. I havn't been on here for a while. I was REALLY hopeful I could buy it back from you when you were done with it.

NOOOO!!! Did it sell yet? I know this thread is two months old but I just came across it today. I havn't been on here for a while. I was REALLY hopeful I could buy it back from you when you were done with it. If it did sell, who bought it? I really want to keep tabs on it so when I'm back in a good financial spot I can buy it back.

This sucks. I can't edit my threads anymore. I guess that was a "member" feature. I tried to add to my comment but it turned into a "quote" thread. I just wanted to know who bought it, if it did sell. I want to keep track of it to buy it back.

The jeep still sits in my driveway. I'm going to hang onto it for a little longer in hopes that my free time will open up and I can take it out.

The jeep still sits in my driveway. I'm going to hang onto it for a little longer in hopes that my free time will open up and I can take it out.

Good to know. Please shoot me a PM when/if it goes back on the market. I would like to get back into an XJ some day and I have not been able to find one as good as my old one. It was everything I wanted and nothing more.

I meant to shoot you a PM when I first put her up for sale. No good excuse for forgetting. But at least she didn't sell! So I'll get a second chance to do it right when the time comes.

Now if my time can just free up some! Being employed is great, but mandatory unpaid overtime gets old real fast.

Back