• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Food Drive Nov 1st N.Adams Ma

i am pretty interested in going. however i have no idea what kind of food to buy...or if i get gift cards how much to put on them. i hate to sound like im cheaping out on a charity but i am a college student...not a lot of cash laying around.

x2

i let the driver select their level of difficulty for the most part. discussion with the trail leader will let you know if you are set up for the intended trail. i'm pretty sure you havent been on the trail i have in mind for the hardest group. "that road" is the upper end of moderate in my opinion..

good to know. too bad my rig won't be built fully by then...

i hate to put a price on it but $20 is a fair price i guess. most grocery stores have a "damage" bin in one of the back corners of the store with dented cans and stuff like that and its all marked down in price so you can get alot more for your $$.. personally i spend about $50.

i hate to put a price on it but $20 is a fair price i guess. most grocery stores have a "damage" bin in one of the back corners of the store with dented cans and stuff like that and its all marked down in price so you can get alot more for your $$.. personally i spend about $50.

i was planning on doing 40ish... good to know though.

Well it looks like I am going to make it after all. Just finished up the 3 and 4 link with dana 60s in the daily driver. Should be up there with one other xj both dark red. so who else is going?

ill be there, no rig though, either will be trying to find a open seat to lead on of the moderate groups or ridin beotch on the stockers with a friend, it will be the last run for his GMC truck before it gets a SAS lift and 35's this winter

everyone always talks about wanting to go wheeling and this is your chance!!

stop being afraid to drive a few hours for some good wheeling!

i want to go and planned on going. school has caught up to me though.... i'm going to have to sit this one out. :(

Well it looks like I am going to make it after all. Just finished up the 3 and 4 link with dana 60s in the daily driver. Should be up there with one other xj both dark red. so who else is going?

have you considerd runnin sway bars on that, cause damn that thing has got somebody roll, but it looks badass. i ran with the stockers, chip pulled a tie rod end out of the tie rod, he forgot to tighten down the clamp when he replaced it , other than that it was a great day

have you considerd runnin sway bars on that, cause damn that thing has got somebody roll, but it looks badass. i ran with the stockers, chip pulled a tie rod end out of the tie rod, he forgot to tighten down the clamp when he replaced it , other than that it was a great day

Its only has body roll at slow speeds turning (locker...) Its the most stable xj I have had on the road at speed.

ill be there, no rig though, either will be trying to find a open seat to lead on of the moderate groups or ridin beotch on the stockers with a friend, it will be the last run for his GMC truck before it gets a SAS lift and 35's this winter

my jeep will be open, always looking for buddies to join. let me know. im definetly going to attend. also will someone PM me the trail we will be running, im just curious

Last edited:
my jeep will be open, always looking for buddies to join. let me know. im definetly going to attend. also will someone PM me the trail we will be running, im just curious

uh, this run was a few weeks ago... he toy drive is coming up soon though.

Back