• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

flowmaster, brake parts, lift blocks

jjvande

NAXJA Forum User
I have a used flowmaster muffler http://www.caraddons.com/Catalog/subpages/Performance/Flowmaster_mufflers03.htm

it is the 42452 with center inlet , offset outlet 2.25" has been used on my cherokee for over 6 years. i live in NM so no real rust. not too beat up. just wire brushed it. but one of the baffle welds cracked(fatigue) and i welded it back up. has taken NO hard hits on the trail as this was my DD. I just chopped it off, so the ends have small extensions of tube. about 1" extra. I can get pics if needed. should have many years left. $20

1.5" solid steel lift blocks from RE---- $10

1988 Brake booster/master/prop.valve assy. in working condition. a little dirty, but was functioning when i upgraded. $ 20

Thanks

New Mexico

Centrevillemx said:
What would the shipping be on the flowmaster? Would it fit a '90
it fit my 88 with 2.25" pipe, so i think it would fit yours. not entirely sure though.

give me a zip adn ill calculate shipping.

Thanks

Do you still have the Flowmaster? How much to ship to 82414? Thanks,

SeanC said:
Do you still have the Flowmaster? How much to ship to 82414? Thanks,
Thank you for your interest.

right now youre third on the list for the muffler. I'll let you know soon if the others back out.

thanks

Centrevillemx said:
What would the shipping be on the flowmaster? Would it fit a '90
Please give me a zip so that i can calc shipping. there are others who might want the muffler. you have first dibbs if i hear from you by friday night.
if not, i will offer it to somebody else.

Thanks

Back