• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Florida Jeepers help

kf_chris

NAXJA Forum User
I registered there and I haven't gotten my confirmation email telling me that I can log on to the site. I really want to because I'm getting a YJ soon and I want to be able to get on that site for the info and ask questions and everything
I know it's kind of odd to ask about another site from this one, but does anyone know the email address of the admin there? I send something but I'm assuming it didn't go through.
Or if someone would do me a BIG favor and PM the admin there, my logon name is pcolachris and my email addy is [email protected]
I appreciate the help and hope I didn't get under the skin of the mods here, no disrespect meant guys!

C

Unfortunately....your username is not in the database...I'm not sure what happened there...:sure:

Take a minute or two to re-register...and we will watch for your registration.

Frank

OK...Jason dug a little deeper than I did...and you registered with this name:

pcloachris :doh:

And you're all set...if you want the name fixed PM Blhtaz, jason or I over there...

this is really frustrating, I tried to re-register, and the email addy is right in the system there. can someone (hopefully an admin there) just delete all my info so I can start again please?

Back