• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

First Beezils sister, now Beezil in the Media world?

Ted Z

NAXJA Forum User
:D:D
beezups.jpg

Beezil would never put on a tie to sell out to UPS.

I think he will probably break your jaw for this post.

Flowers

stick a needle in my eye...... No photochop there....... it was on the back page of "CORP!" magazine......

Just a tough 5 o'clock shadow

Beezil said:
jj looks more like that asshole than I do.....

you trying to say something...

*picking up the phone to call rev jackson*

beezil your walkin a fine line of getting your ghetto pass revoked

cheers,

jj

Ted, Why you bustin on our boy Beezil for? You better keep your a$$ up in MI, you come down here and your jaws going be talking to the curb!

Chew...keepn my ear to the street...bacca

JJ, I just got off the phone w/ PUSH headquarters......Jesse is still in MI, out in Benton Harbor, maybe we can send him to Teds house..........

Chewy

wow.....looks like all you Chi-town boys need to get out wheelin.... sounds like a bit of pent up tension..... Someone has a little fun and get knee capped over it....... oh well

nope, don't need to go wheeling, just don't appreciate getting provoked.....

hey, he's bald, he looks like beezil..........ha-ha

maybe I could post a picture of a black guy and say he looks like jj? never mind if it resembles him or not, all black guys look the same, right?

do i look like every bald guy you come across on the internet?

don't mind a good ribbing, but next time be interesting, be clever

Ted Z said:
wow.....looks like all you Chi-town boys need to get out wheelin.... sounds like a bit of pent up tension..... Someone has a little fun and get knee capped over it....... oh well

see my sig ted:D

beezilbub...bald and beautiful...at least thats what i tell myself every day i wake up.

cheers,

jj

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and as hard as I tried I couldn't resist throwing two more pennies into tip jar.:anon:

Back