• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler snow run - Sonora area sunday the 27th

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
not sure if ill make this happen, but trying to get a snow run in on the 27th up near sonora area. Not sure were the snow wheeling is up there, but I know ZachnAndy used to wheel towards cherry lake with great luck.

anyone down ?

Ill be snow wheeling with Seans FB group on saturday probably too up towards the rubicon as well.

trying to take advantage of all this snow.

Ill be snow wheeling with Seans FB group on saturday probably too up towards the rubicon as well.

Can someone tell me or better still give me the link for the FB No Cal Cherokee page I keep hearing about. I just can't find it. :compwork:

Im cluless whennit comes to FB. I can ask sean how to add people

Jon you will have to go into group and invite a friend..

Skipper you arnt missing much. Just dont call eric a champ. He gets so butthurt. Rofl

The FB No Cal Cherokee group was with us at the Toy Drive in PC. I thought that they had some nice rigs and seemed to know what they were doing but everyone seems to know what they are doing to me.

Heading up ice house with josh from el drado hills

In not going to sonora tonorrow sorry guys

I had a great time in the snow.

Jon called around 11 and we set off shortly after noon. We hit some crazy traffic from all the yahoos wanting to play in the snow. We made it up with about two hours of light left.

Sledding was so fun! The snow was very lite and dry. Once I aired down to 5psi Betty went anywhere and accelerated even in near bumper deep fresh powder. Felt like I was driving down a smooth road.

Last edited:
Back