• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler: part out 92 xj

jbrown87

NAXJA Forum User
well ive bought a wrangler, and i need a car, and the xj has a really bad oil leak, so it time for it to go, it's pretty built up, just seeing if there is enough interest for me to part it out, b/c the stealership said they would only give me 600 for it, 92xj, auto, 150k miles, lifted. locked, bumpers, gears, axles. all are better than stock, the interior is perfect, body is good except for rocker panels. no rust, also brand new set of 33's. i know it's worth more than 800

jason

How much lift does it have? What kind of axles and gear ratio? You have any pics??? I might be interested in the lift and axles, lockers etc...hell, I might be interested in the whole thing!! if you have any pics, please send them to [email protected] Thanks.

jbrown87 said:
b/c the stealership said they would only give me 600 for it, 92xj, auto, 150k miles, lifted. locked, bumpers, gears, axles. all are better than stock, the interior is perfect, body is good except for rocker panels. no rust, also brand new set of 33's. i know it's worth more than 800
jason

Thats just "wrong":scottm:. I just saw an 88 CJ in the used car lot around the corner with 277,000 big ones on it (miles), and they were asking only $6,900.00 US dollars for it!:shocked: I guess $6,100 of it was for the red paint and interior?:eek:

Sounds like it just needs a new owner, but alas I already have two, but if it gets parted out I could use a number of odds and ends myself.

Mike McGinness
South Houston, Tx

Well i did pick up a '92 XJ for 200 bucks that just needed a trany rebuild and a crank shaft pos. sensor. It had a 3" procomp lift and 31"s that were almost new. Now Im just spucing it up with new leaf clips/pads/centerbolt, Rustys tie rod conversion to wheel-to-wheel, HD steering stab., flowmaster 40 catback and well, now replacing the passinger side floor board due to rust (this xj was a northern state baby now in TX.

One man's junk:shiver: is another's POTAGOLD!:yap:

Mike McGinness
South Houstom, TX

Back