• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*feeler* 99 XJ

aparke4

NAXJA Forum User
great jeep: reason for sale - build a more road worth xj

will trade for stock xj - 98,99 hp 30 4x4 leather interior - less than 100k

99 jeep xj
98,xxx on body, motor, tranny
aw4 tranny - fresh fluid change 2k mi ago
np231J t case - only 35k on it (from a newer wrecked tj) with PORC SYE installed 5k ago
customer rear driveshaft with double cardon
stock front driveshaft extended 2 3 inches with DOM sleeved - no vibes until 80 mph with front driveshaft in - will go 80 without front driveshaft
4.0 I6 242
stock crossmember with one nutsert loose - tack welded until i fix which can be done before sale

dana 30 front - detroit luchbox locker, 4.56 gear, stock inner shaft, alloy usa passenger outer, stock driver outer - have driver alloy usa to install and 2 new 760x u joints - brakes serviced 7k ago - stop great lotta pad life left - synthetic gear oil - superlift diff cover

rear dana 44 from xj - avalanche engin. truss with link brackets, drums, 4.56 gear, detroit locker, synthetic gear lube, superlift diff cover - small leak at fill plug - will fix before sale (teflon tape has come off) stock 30 spline shafts

bolt pattern - 5 on 4.5 15x8 steel rock rims with 35x15x12.50 BFG mud terrains with 90 percent tread left

have matching spare with 95 % tread left - all tires still have nubs on em

custom cage rear - all 1.75 DOM with tire carrier (swingout) with unibody tie ins

rustys rear tube bumper with receiver hitch tied in to cage

chopped rear quarter panels

4 doors off a wrecked 97 - manual crank with tinted glass

B pillar - rustys roll bar B pillar with seat belt tie ins to unibody b billar

custom front dash pillars with spreaders - 1/4 steel on dash huggers and 1.75 DOM for front cage

custom tube fenders - to be done if sold

rustys stinger front bumper tied in to tube fenders

front cowl spreader

aftermarket parts and suspension:

RE 4.5 leaves in rear with 1.5 block - pro comp 1.5 lift shackles

skyjacker 8 inch coils

RK long arm from a grand cherokee lowers with daystar uppers to make a Y link design

RE braided brake lines

omix-ada rugged ridge steering HD set up

stock steering box tapped for 1/2 bolts for extra strength

drop pitman arm

RE track bar

jet stage 1 chip

k and n filter fipk intake

banks header

1 inch tb spacer - smooth bore

bored tb to 60mm

magna flow cat

flowmaster muffler 40 series with 2.5 pipe from stock downpipe to exit

always used k and n oil filter and castrol syntec 10w30 oil

MORE bomb proof motor mounts

custom LED lights in rear

panasonic mp3/ dvd headunit (a 500 dollat unit) with flipdown screen - needs power hooked up and works great

jenson 6.5 front speakers

alpine 6.5 rear speakers

4 point harnesses with APC racing seats

herculined interior

hi lift jack

rear YJ seat needs installed

optima red top battery

3 core HD radiator

rock it parts hi flow therm housing

hood vents

overall the jeep is great - not pretty in some aspecs but needs so TLC - the running gear is awesome and the motor is flawless - comsetically it needs some help and thats about it - i was about to paint in all black so for now it is a mix of colors
pics to come later here are a few old ones

oh skid row tcase skid - 2 pro comp 55 driving lights and 2 european made light housing w. silverstar bulbs tied in to factory lights

old pics

5z75ni8.jpg

3zg8bb7.jpg

Last edited:
oh front shocks are skyjacker platnium with JKS eye conversion

rear are rustys hydro but have a set of rancho 9000 - 10 inch travel- i am going to use for relocated shock mounts up on axle tube

olympic double tube sliders - pinch seam and frame mounts

more pics to come - i am putting a new CPS snesor in friday and can snap a lot more - also adding more parts as they come to me

i also have the original rear hatch and windows and cut up trail doors i will include

there is no winch on the vehicle

well no interest yet... maybe thats a good thing... guess i will hang on to it and mess wid it until i feel like putting it on ebay or pirate

Back