• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FEELER 87 Built XJ

TUFFXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I I’m kicking around the Idea of selling the Jeep so I wanted to see if there may be some interest. I do NOT want to part it out I don’t have the time.

Specs
87 XJ RENIX 4.0 I6 180k runs great
5.5 inch lift with 33x12.50 on black steel rims 4.5 BS Dunlop mudders 80% tread
Upgraded dual diaphragm brake booster
Hood vent with a 3200CFM Fan wired into the Aux fan relay (Comes on auto when hot or you can manually turn the fans on both Aux and hood are on separate relays)
AX-15 Conversion with a Tera4to1 with SYE NP231 T-case Tom woods shaft on rear
Dana 44 rear with OX Locker and 4.88 gears
Dana 30 HP Front with OX Locker and 4.88 gears
Reinforced frame rails
Rusty’s Steering with track bar and brace
Protfab front bumper with 8000lbs Champion winch
Internal roll cage
Yada Yada yada

Lots of other stuff but not enough room, but bottom line is this rig is Trail ready and very capable. I have done all the wrenching myself so I KNOW the rig. On the board you will see it in some of the pics its the Tan XJ with the round fan in the hood. Rig can run 4.5 rated trails easy. Crawl Ratio is about 75:1

Again just thinking about selling it (not giving it away) has over 10k worth of mods done to it looking to for around 6500 or a late model stock XJ

I will buy it from you.
BTW, can I borrow 6500 bux on an interest free and payment free loan?

LOL J/K

Just want to say publicly that I will be sad to see this rig sold. But whoever buys it will be getting a nice rig that can go wherever it gets pointed. I learned alot from this rig and got addicted to this disease, I mean sport becouse of it.

With sadness
Brian

:bawl: :bawl:

Back