• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 1993 built Jeep XJ

northwestxj

NAXJA Member #1283
Looking to gauge some interest on my 1993 Jeep Cherokee. There will be a couple options I am looking at.

First: Buy the body of the Jeep, current axles will NOT come with the Jeep. Suspension included, current tires/wheels will NOT come with the Jeep. I would prefer to work something to where we could transport and remove current axles at new location but worst case, I can put on some roller axles. Would be a stock D30 front from a TJ and probably a 8.25 rear. Could include some roughly half tread Les Schwab 32's.
Second option: Depending on interest in XJ complete, I may end up parting it out. If you have something you are looking for you can let me know now and if it comes to that I will put people in order.

The good: Jeep has lots of custom top notch fabrication. Jeep frame is plated from the middle on frame rails all the way back. Has custom boatsides with supports that are welded from sliders to plated frame rail. Hybrid cage is tied into plated frame or boatsides, including all the way back at D pillar. Front bumper is custom and fits a winch behind the factory crossmember. Completely flat belly skid. Jeep body really is ready to go for the right person, minus a few dents here and there...

Take a look at build thread for cage for more pics, including good exterior pics on page 3. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1085950

The bad: Jeep just died on me the other day and will not stay running. Seems to not be getting fuel, I'm almost positive it's the fuel pump. Transmission seems to slip some when warm.

If anybody is interested, please respond here with any questions or shoot me a PM with an offer. Hoping to have axles out within the next month or so, but could be quicker depending on interest. I will give this thread a little while, and then will consider parting it out. May update and set a price, but right now interested in offers.

Please see here for a better list of mods: http://www.pnwjeep.com/Members/Jake_T.html

Note: winch will not be included unless for an additional price. Jeep does not have KC lights on it anymore, has a 30" LED light bar.

Back