• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

febuary Summertown ride

ReBeL XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just seein who all would like to go to Stown Febuary 21st.

Where is that? (trying to figure if it's too far of a drive for me)
ps, I thought you were selling your XJ? Or you selling a diff one?

i am selling it if i get a good enough offer but if not i will still wheel it. Stown is about 1hr south of franklin TN

ReBeL XJ said:
i am selling it if i get a good enough offer but if not i will still wheel it. Stown is about 1hr south of franklin TN
whats there??

post either some links or some pics or both.. ;)

i've never heard of any place there to ride..

a few months back i was workin in Coulmbia for several weeks & i never heard of it...

When in Feb u thinkin about going, I should have my 3" lift and 31's by then. That would be a kewl first wheelin trip for me and my xj "big country"

we are ridin up to stown saturday the 21st around 10am. and we will ride all day. i will be in my xj with a 3in and 30s

ReBeL XJ said:
we are ridin up to stown saturday the 21st around 10am. and we will ride all day. i will be in my xj with a 3in and 30s

Is that Central or Eastern time? I'm thinking about coming out although it's a 3hr 40minute driver per MapQuest.

thats central time.

i might come along if others are actually going last time i went there it was just 2 of us that showed up out of 6 trucks.

I would love to make it but that is my Nieces b'day and her party is that day...Yeah Andy we know how that went cold raining and muddy...

ok man. I can make it, thought it was Valentine weekend, but musta had a brain fart or something. My gf and I will definitely be there then on the 21st.

Anyone been thinking about staying there or everyone going home that night. They have cabins for $60 a night, if 3 or 4 of us stay thats not much per person.

Here are some pics from twister II in ST.

fa50bd9e.jpg

fa50bd95.jpg

I think I can make it.

Greddy

well looks likes i wont be able to make it. unless i can get matts jeep fixed cause i have to sell mine.

Back