• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite Place to Break Stuff??

x3. Its very close, and has alot of BAD ASS trails. Good for for everything from a stock 2wd Chevy Tracker (been ther, done that) to full on tube buggys and everything in between.

the mall by my house is pretty badass...sometimes the other big mall in south austin if i'm feeling froggy

I say we keep it around Spring break time. Like the 3rd week of March.

And talk about hijacking a thread.

I like to break stuff in my driveway... Then I don't have to worry about it breaking on the trail.

xxmidianxx said:
I say we keep it around Spring break time. Like the 3rd week of March.

And talk about hijacking a thread.

This is why I didn't ask for opinions on dates. :laugh3:

Not to mention that the last weekend of March is my daughter's Spring Break and she'll be in from Hawaii. She'd like to come with us again on this trip.

It wasn't an opinion... it was a FACT you newb.:nono:

And anyways she made it out there this year and the dates were fine... Its around my B-day and gives me a reason to get a pardon from the warden (wife).

Talk to me when you can weld ok??? Hasta

xxmidianxx said:
It wasn't an opinion... it was a FACT you newb.:nono:

Do ya really wanna debate semantics with me?? :twak:

xxmidianxx said:
And anyways she made it out there this year and the dates were fine... Its around my B-day and gives me a reason to get a pardon from the warden (wife).

You do realize that a weekend later is still "around" your bday right??

xxmidianxx said:
Talk to me when you can weld ok??? Hasta

Why would I want to weld when I have someone to do it for me for free?

BOOOO you are no fun any more....

but that doesn't change the fact that she was still here on the 14th-16th....:laugh3:

xxmidianxx said:
BOOOO you are no fun any more....

I'm still lots of fun...I just didn't want to embarrass you publicly. :looser:

xxmidianxx said:
but that doesn't change the fact that she was still here on the 14th-16th....:laugh3:

True...true....maybe we should all call her mother and the school district and tell them THEY need to reschedule. :looney:

She told me it was ok if she didn't get to go. She didn't want to inconvenience anyone else. :clap:

Oh I see now you are trying to make me feel bad... sheeeeesh. She HAS to come... who else will fix your XJ with hair ties?

Back