• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Favorite musclecar?

muddinxj04

NAXJA Forum User
Sorry if this is a repost type of thing, just wondering what everyone's muscle car is. I've been lookin around and at the moment is a 70ish dodge charger....ooooooo man. welp, what's yours?

I love the Cameros, 442s, GTO's, Hemicudas.

But I've always had a thing for 1970 Chevelle SS's though, with the dual headlights.

muddinxj04 said:
Sorry if this is a repost type of thing, just wondering what everyone's muscle car is. I've been lookin around and at the moment is a 70ish dodge charger....ooooooo man. welp, what's yours?

Read my username.

MOPAR OR NO CAR; all the way

I have always liked the smaller ones like darts/dusters and challengers/barracudas. The others ones are cool too I would like to own a 68 charger 440 hemi sublime green or a red Fury convertible

I had a chance to buy a 70 dart running needed some work for 4500. Sometimes I regret turning it down.

moparmatt said:
Read my username.

MOPAR OR NO CAR; all the way

I have always liked the smaller ones like darts/dusters and challengers/barracudas. The others ones are cool too I would like to own a 68 charger 440 hemi sublime green or a red Fury convertible

I had a chance to buy a 70 dart running needed some work for 4500. Sometimes I regret turning it down.

My dad has a 75 dart...but yea, i'm all mopar too. I can't wait to fix up his and get a charger....race 'em...omg, a hemi can sound....oohhh man, gotta change pants :firedevil

My favorite...
48gcah3.jpg

That would have to be my 67 rag-top Camaro. I felt so bad :cry: after selling my 69 coupe that I had to get another one. As soon as I finish the XJ I'll start looking for another 69, and then a 68 so I can say I own all three first generation Camaros.

I must be getting old. I was brand loyal back in the day, not so much any more. I love them all.
Although it's more of an expensive, low production vehicle than one of the defining 'musclecars' - the Snake takes the cake:

picture.JPG

well you got me beat, i don't own one right now and prob. won't for a while, college, house and daily driver come first, but one day i will own a couple cars that i want. I know it's ambitious, but i'll own a charger, viper, and dodge 2500 megacab cummins turbo diesel (home improvement/ tim allen grunt). It's gonna take a lot of money, but that's why imma be an engineer :lecture:

gotta cast my vote for the cobra as well, damn those are sexy....especially a real one.....if you can afford (or find) it!

I am into the new school stuff,

and since I got one, all is right with the world!

1985 Dodge Shelby Charger!

but if I get old school it would be a 1974 Challenger forsure!

Jeff

Fords arn't build the best, you drive a mile, walk the rest

Fast
Only
Rolling
Down hills

Get a peice of tin, get a board, nail em' together you got a Ford

reversed:

Driver
Returns
On
Foot

Did I miss something?:doh: Not a single Plymouth Roadrunner or Superbird fan? Are you people crazy? Whats better than a car that got banned from NASCAR for going too fast? (the SB that is)

1970 Plymouth Superbird
1970 Plymouth Roadrunner (really and year roadrunner, if anybody hsa seen love and a .45 that later roadrunner is a beast)

Thank god Plymouth went under so they can't plaster the name on some POS remake.[period]

In order, 66 427 Cobra SR, Cobra daytona, Ford GT40.....
The cobra was not that expensive back then, when I bought my 66 GT350, used, for $2700 in 68 the Cobra SR that was in the showroom was $5800 but that was some bucks back then when a average car was $2500.
My other favorite was my 73 Vega with the motion 350 package... my buddy back then had a 69 Roadrunner convert, hunter green w/white interior, garage kept and not driven from nov to may.
If only I had had some money in 73, and a barn :D, when the gas crunch hit. 426 Hemi cudas going for $2K, 429 Boss mustang, $2K, all the sub 10mpg cars $2K or less.

Back