• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog 2014

Hale mtn now has ATON more room at the bottom for large group camping as well as electrical hookups. They have the showers and toilets at the bottom. If you choose Hale mtn let me know I would be glad to help as I have a key to the park so if they are not open that is not a problem.

I have never been to Choccolocco but it is very close to hotels and restaurants (Jacksonville Alabama is the city). Hawk Pride is by far my favirote alabama park. They have the best facilitys (concrete rv spots, bath houses, lots of room for camping as well as a concession stand and great owners), tons of trails easy to get to, not far from muscle shoals alabama.

I still think Adventure Offroad would be really nice.

We did Adventure Off-Road last November.

Hale Mtn is a great choice IMHO. It is out there but is actually a good central location for both TN/GA/AL riders. Between me and 256 we should be able to coordinate a good ride. Just remember that it will be hunting season, and they will need a heads up on any closed weekend.

Never been to Adventure ORV, but have heard great things about it.

I would be down for whatever. It would be cool to see and meet a lot of you since I never get to get out.

Opening a seperate Poll thread

Last edited:
Back