• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S OEM XJ Skids

FlaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a front oem skid and a t-case skid for sale. Both will fit any year and any t-case.

front-$50

t-case-$35

Buyer pays shipping from 32825

Bump, still got 'em. FYI some guy in the Arizona chapter just sold a stock t-case skid for $50. I have the same one just alot cheaper. Make offers.

i'm running a front skid and i have a 3" rusty's lift... doesn't really matter what size lift, it doesn't get in the way at all. although it won't serve much purpose as your lift increases...

ahh yes... i forgot about that.
see i've had the water problem, but didn't have the skid at the time, and i haven't gone through water since then, so i haven't had the chance to test out the skid for water protection yet...

tucke said:
Will the front skid still work with a lifted Jeep. 3.5" cheers

I just had to remove my stock front skid because my tires were rubbing it. I am at about 5.5 inches with 35's. The backspace on my rims is not great, but it is still possible to cause an issue.

Back