• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F-r d44 feeler

rkates

NAXJA Forum User
Not real sure if I should be posting here because I'm not ready to sell yet, looking for help on what they're worth. So if I'm in the wrong than delete or move as needed.

I have early 80's waggy front axle setup for pass side 3-link. Solid diff cover, Chevy knuckles(flat tops drilled with hi steer arms)spindles and brakes. Running ford hubs and rotors(5x5 1/2 bolt pattern). 5.13 gears, Detroit locker, g2 shafts. Warn premium lockouts. The steering(inverted t set up) would go with it. 3/4 ruff stuff rod ends, tie rod and drag link is 1 1/2 1/4wall dom. The panhard would go also 7/8 rod ends with frame side bracket that will mount in stock position. Think I got everything on the front.

The rear is Xj 44, u-bolt eliminators, undercover fab truss/ diff cover that tie together. Has hi clearance shock mounts and mounts on top of u-eliminator plate for shocks. Explorer disk brake convertion. 5.13 gears Detroit locker, and superior evolution shafts using 5x5 1/2 bolt pattern.

Sorry so long winded but trying not to miss anything. Any help on what these May be worth would be greatly appreciated

Robert you should just trade me so i can avoid all the hassle of rebuilding Ricks stuff. Its basically the same setup. Waggy 44 front 488 g2 gears and shafts, spool. Rear is also waggy 44 with 488 g2 gears and shafts and a detroit with disk brake conversion and is already setup for coil springs and 4 link. Im even willing to throw some cash your way.
Cardboard ( Mike from Mutiny)

Haha yah these have to help fund the new axles and between axles and both sets of tires I have have to help replace the rubber. 40's are expensive. May cost you less to pay me to set them up for you

Back