• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Extreme Barbie Jeep Racing

Jim, that Silverado is fan-effing-tastic!!

That pretty boy bow tie has nothing compared to Big Foot! :D

picture.php

Who is gonna find the dodge cummins with stacks so we can have a pickup shootout.

I think I'll be putting a body kit on mine but I never thought about twining my ram.

Was cleaning out the garage, found stickers. Now the silverado now has eleventy billion HP. I tested it out the around the neighborhood today, the steering is very darty. But damn it will pull a wheelie with me in, and wheels like a champ over curbs.

Heres a tip. Mailbox number stickers make great race numbers.

Always nice to window shop the dealership....

ybesadas.jpg

Thought about rolling one out... Or asking the kid working to help me load it due to back problems :)

Barbie Jeep Tech:

Is the freewheel mod fairly easy to execute?

Do I want to take some time and do this prior to arrival or will this make for fun at the bonfire on Friday night?

Honestly the rig is parked in the corner with stuff stacked in and on it. Is barbie jeep prep time consuming?

Hank

Barbie Jeep Tech:

Is the freewheel mod fairly easy to execute?

Do I want to take some time and do this prior to arrival or will this make for fun at the bonfire on Friday night?

Honestly the rig is parked in the corner with stuff stacked in and on it. Is barbie jeep prep time consuming?

Hank

Good question. Mine is still outside, untouched.

I will be getting it ready before I leave.

Back