• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Excuse me Mr. President

missouri

NAXJA Forum User
I have been trying to be a National Member, I have gotten a lot of great info and some good deals from the members and passerbyers on NAXJA. I would like to contribute to the effort of keeping the site going and so tried to sigh up for membership. But the online registration is El Crapo. I can't pick a state, I can't pick a membership type and so it keeps kicking back to start all over. This is perplexing me to the utmost. I am a very undisrable gent when I am extremely perplexed. Oh and yes I tried the contact info 3 days ago, not a peep. can you please kick some one's back pocket so I can pay my dues and join this fine upright organization?? Hmmmmmm?

Thanks Sean I feel better now, but that ain't saying much

missouri

missouri said:
I have been trying to be a National Member, I have gotten a lot of great info and some good deals from the members and passerbyers on NAXJA. I would like to contribute to the effort of keeping the site going and so tried to sigh up for membership. But the online registration is El Crapo. I can't pick a state, I can't pick a membership type and so it keeps kicking back to start all over. This is perplexing me to the utmost. I am a very undisrable gent when I am extremely perplexed. Oh and yes I tried the contact info 3 days ago, not a peep. can you please kick some one's back pocket so I can pay my dues and join this fine upright organization?? Hmmmmmm?

Thanks Sean I feel better now, but that ain't saying much

missouri
First of all, if you think we are a "fine upright organization", you are just the type we are looking for!
Unfortunately, if you are not smart enough to use the online registration, perhaps, you are not our type.
Hell, you should see the types who have "slipped in"!

I will see what I can do.

You probably have seen this sticky:
http://www.naxja.org/forum/announcement.php?f=94&a=47
Are you using the old reg. page maybe? :dunno:
Just trying to help.
I recently re-upped and the paid subcription thing worked fine for me.

Welcome aboard.
Hope to see you at Winterfest.
:thumbup:

Hale

seanR said:
First of all, if you think we are a "fine upright organization", you are just the type we are looking for!
Unfortunately, if you are not smart enough to use the online registration, perhaps, you are not our type.
Hell, you should see the types who have "slipped in"!
Well it is said if you can't "dazzle them with brilliance then baffle them with bullcrap" you got me there.
I'll try on a different system and see if it works, if not maybe you could come over and hold my....hand and dazzle me.

Thanks
missouri

I will see what I can do.

Back