• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Decal

UNCC_99XJ

Twisted Up
NAXJA Member
Do we want to keep the same design as the previous years, or go with something different?

EventDecalExamples_zps6fe5a2f2.jpg

I thought it was the one that i had designed?

mac 'or did i miss something' gyvr

Yeah event sticker being the logo that's on the shirt.

mac 'or do both?' gyvr

Either way is fine with me. I was going to keep it the same as last year for consistency and to have something different from the back of the shirts.

I talked to Dan about this. He said, if Winterfest was a national event would you want the event sticker changed.

So lets do both.

I can get the national event logo sticker done if you'd like or you can have them made with the traditional crawl sticker. I'm going to guess that I can get them done for less than a buck each.

I'm sure that I can get National to pay for the national event logo sticker. We'll just give them to everyone that comes, pre-registration folks first dibs. I'd probably get a 100.

mac 'also going to try to get some other national paid for swag to give away' gyvr

Both it is.

If you want me to have them made up so I can slip them in the registration packets before hand, I can do that. Or if you get them made soon enough and want to send me some ahead of time, that's an option as well.

I have NAXJA 15 year stickers to put in all the pre-registration packets as well. I'll either send them ahead of time to you or I'll be there Sunday, so whenever you get there we can throw the stickers/other swag in the packets on site.

mac 'looking at key chains and coffee mugs possibly' gyvr

Let's do that. I'll be there Monday the 30th. Coming early to set up.

uncc 'save the postage' 99xj

Sounds good, we can use my RV for a cool dry place if needed, tho you may have a cabin.

mac 'either way I'll be drinking' gyvr

Yup, Nick and I are in a smaller cabin Monday & Tuesday, moving to a big cabin with some of the MWC peeps when they show up.

uncc 'never tent camping at Harlan again' 99xj

K, we can go where there is room.

I liked the cabin last year, but I like my RV.

mac 'golf cart to get around' gyvr

I approved the artwork for the event decal yesterday. Same as in the past. 2x4 is $1.50 each and 3x5 is 2.50 each. I'm.leaning towards the 3x5.

Also considering another run of the coozies.

Are we doing key chains as well? I think it'd be sweet.if we did. What happened to the dash plaque idea?

I'm getting quotes for dash plaques, key chains, and a travel coffee tumbler. The national bod approved me to spend some money on swag.

mac 'was at my swag persons place yesterday' gyvr

I approved the artwork for the event decal yesterday. Same as in the past. 2x4 is $1.50 each and 3x5 is 2.50 each. I'm.leaning towards the 3x5.

Also considering another run of the coozies.

Are we doing key chains as well? I think it'd be sweet.if we did. What happened to the dash plaque idea?

Coozies are a great cheap registration packet stuffer.

Back