• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Epic Run Lottery

I'd rather not assume others have spare shafts I could use in a worst case scenario. Anyone with spare D30 shafts want to publicly confirm that IF I run into trouble (not expecting it with the E-locker reducing the stress as is) they have something to lend me to get off the trail?

Working on getting spares, but you know how that goes. Figure a shaft breaking is my most likely failure.

I have spare shafts with me. Both sides (along with hubs). You can borrow them or buy them if you need them from me. My second set of spares I will make sure are in the trailer so we have them back at camp also.

Michael

I will also have my spare D30 shafts and unit bearings with me. FWIW, I will also have spare 8.25 shafts with extra c-clips for those running that for a rear axle. I will also have a spare stock front driveshaft.

:D

-Lyle

I was looking at a map last night trying to figure out how much of the route we accopmlished last year. Maybe Hans or Michael can chime in, but I believe we ran the following...

Kaner Flats 676
Shoestring 308
Tripod Flat 307
Buck Meadows 311

Then from Buck Meadows I think we altered the route and came back over on the Summit 694 trail and then continued down on to the 1708?

If that's right then we only did a little over half of the planned route. :eek:

Dustin you are correct. We only made it about half way through. But this is the year. I expect to be back at camp in time for a nap before dinner.

Dustin you are correct. We only made it about half way through. But this is the year. I expect to be back at camp in time for a nap before dinner.

That's the spirit! :thumbup:

Dustin you are correct. We only made it about half way through. But this is the year. I expect to be back at camp in time for a nap before dinner on Saturday.

Sorry about that, didn't catch that error.

Back