• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Engine swap space available? East Bay

HEP111

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys~

Been putting off this for like 4 years due to space, time blah blah well here goes!
Does anyone have alittle garage space to help me so I can swap in my stroker?
I live in albany/berkeley and DAMN compared to vegas there's NO space to throw a motor in!
Just wondering if I could pay/buy beer for someone that may be able to help out.
Have 2 jobs, one's a bar gig so you'd drink free pretty much as long as I work there lol!
Anyway thats for the look!
Respectfully,
Scott

I'm moving in to a spot with a garage. Might be able to help out in the next couple weeks, though the girl and I will need to get Berkeley parking permits first (or stash both cars at my work, which the boss wouldn't love)

Hey guys thanks for the replys~

Been one hell of a week. My CAR got broken into on Black friday, computer stolen. My bad, sure. Thing is, I was in the store getting a hard drive to back it up! Irony.

Then my car got stolen from my driveway 5 days later. Yes, God it does feel like rain...hmmm.

SOOOO if anyone has alittle garage space to throw the engine in the JEEP that would be awesome as now its the only vehicle I have at the moment lol.

Thanks for all the support guys and as I said will compensate you to the tune of whatever you want to help me out!

scott

I'm all the way out in Sac, no engine hoist or stand, have a floor jack and a couple stands, wrenches, welder, grinder. Two car garage.

Thanks for taking the time all~

Phil I may take you up on that, don't want to intrude on holiday plans bro lol.

I will buy a hoist at some point, and have enough tools to make it a go. Have done a swap before.

Again, thanks to all who offered, thats truly why I do have affinity for our community.

scott

I'm also out in the Sacramento area as well and have a 2-Car Garage. I have no problem with you using mine, depending on how long you think it will take?

I've got engine stands (multiple), Jacks (6 and 12-ton), Jacks, blah de blah. Only thing I don't have is a hoist of my own. I did a full engine rebuild in the garage 2 years ago, so I have most of the tools. The only thing I would be missing is a welder if you need to fab up some custom mounts.

XJensen is just down the road from me too, so I'm sure we could sucker him into helping out as well =).

Back