• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Elguapo Calls Out the 5.9ers DAS U TROY!!!

Time to let the cat outta the bag fellas

Found a replacement for the death crying turbo
turbhoe.jpg

Better throw a bottle on all them cars u boys are bringin

Lol, my winter project 89 740. Immediate plans are to fix the electrical bugs. Then make fender clearence for my turbo(lol @ not tires)
Homebrew Alchy injection, Fuel, FMU, wide band and see what happens. Need to read more on the tuning and the auto stalled chevy tranny I have plans for as well.

Should be fun to see the looks on peoples faces

Last edited:
yeah, but what is the raspberry tea for tough guy?

in stock form the 740 turbo is slightly slower 0-60, but since I'm betting the 1/4 mile mph will be in the 85-95 range, I think there is a decent chance for the beautiful viking... actually probably really close a 1/4 mile.

Lol this thing won't b close to stock man/ the Viking will hual serious ass. Fuel, Im seriously putting this turbo on, airflow-tuning and gutting the inside,...lol

Up here at altitude I hit 105 in the 1/4 mile with really bad 60 foot times. Bone stock. A little juice and it could be real fun. But then again with less than 15000 miles it may be worth some nice cash in a few more years. I'm the original owner, fully documented along with the manifest, and pontiac is no more. Just another seven years and it hits the 20 year mark.

Sounds like a nice ta
my last toy was 00 ls1 ta with exhaust/intake.lol I know what they can do
the last straight line toy I had was a 99dohc cobra(exhaust intake tune) walked all over ls1's stock(happy to post up links of then beating ls1s stock for stock even in the magazines) Threw a 150 squirt on it and ran a12.5 on slicks @110 in pueblo
105 stock in co? Where's the timeslip

Sounds like a nice ta
my last toy was 00 ls1 ta with exhaust/intake.lol I know what they can do
the last straight line toy I had was a 99dohc cobra(exhaust intake tune) walked all over ls1's stock(happy to post up links of then beating ls1s stock for stock even in the magazines) Threw a 150 squirt on it and ran a12.5 on slicks @110 in pueblo
105 stock in co? Where's the timeslip
OK your right, I went and pulled my best timeslip and it was 94.61 I was car 462 on the left. Check out the date, it was a few years ago. Second time to the track, haven't been back since.
photo-14.jpg

Had a pretty decent reaction time on this one.
photo-13.jpg

WTF was that other guy doing that took him over 2 seconds to stomp on the win pedal?

Time to let the cat outta the bag fellas

Found a replacement for the death crying turbo
turbhoe.jpg

Better throw a bottle on all them cars u boys are bringin

Lol, my winter project 89 740. Immediate plans are to fix the electrical bugs. Then make fender clearence for my turbo(lol @ not tires)
Homebrew Alchy injection, Fuel, FMU, wide band and see what happens. Need to read more on the tuning and the auto stalled chevy tranny I have plans for as well.

Should be fun to see the looks on peoples faces

I'm glad that you have the most Gay drink in the word next to a sexy Turbo.

It tells u I'm tough, but I get how girls are feeling when they say shit like "go a head, don't worry about it"

I'm like the girl whisperer, I'd share my knowledge with you but you're a douche.

It tells u I'm tough, but I get how girls are feeling when they say shit like "go a head, don't worry about it"

I'm like the girl whisperer, I'd share my knowledge with you but you're a douche.

There's some ROR! right there. :laugh2:

lmfao, thats awsome/// iv'e always wanted to build a sleeper.
This thing is soo easy to work on and I think I can get into the 13's up here this next season under 1500 including purchase price. Time will tell

Ya can't call that a sleeper......... Sleepers don't have anything coming through the hood and they keep the rumble muffled...... I'd describe that Volvo as........ very awake and angry! :D

Back